I am not sure how this is with guys but when it comes to women, we are our own enemies. From the day I realized this, I stopped telling my friends about all the good things my boyfriend has been giving to me…
Trust me, not all your friends will be genuinely happy for you. The more you give them all the 411 about your boyfriend, the beautiful plans and the goodies he has been getting you, some start to get jealous.
It is not even a big problem if they want to get jealous, after all, who cares about them being jealous? The big deal is, if you are not careful, such people will go every mile to break your relationship.
And if your partner is ready to get himself or herself dirty, they will jump on the wagon and by the time you know, they are messing with your man or woman.
As we grow, we all try to stay far from such friends. But no matter how hard we try, they find their way back into our lives. Some of them come up very innocent; you will never suspect them until they have finished stabbing you.
The question is; do you trust all your current friends around your man or woman? Did you have or do you have a friend that you cannot trust when it comes to your loved one? Or are you the friend that your friends cannot trust around their partners?
Let’s get talking!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Do You Agree Ghana Music Awards Should Scrap the HIP HOP Category?
- No Ghanaian musician is Currently an Afro Pop Musician
- All The Photos From The Premiere of ‘Devil in a Dress’| Kafui Danku, Uti Nwachukwu, Roselyn Ngissah, Beverly Afaglo, Christabel Ekeh & Others…
- Whose Style Are You Feeling: Kafui Danku Vrs Christabel Ekeh
- The Fast Rising Musical Star-Kumi Guitar in Photos | Check Him Out!