Young and sensational Ghanaian female artiste Kaaki and Guru have been billed for the grand finale of the Face of Black Secret 2012. The event which is geared towards finding a perfect face to represent the Black Secret Make-up brand will be held at La- palm royal beach resort on Friday July 20th.
13 confident and intelligent ladies will be expected to battle for the coveted crown, the car, cash and mandate to spearhead the campaign on cervical cancer in a night expected to be filled with fashion and style.
Activities leading to the finales include photo shoots, fashion shows, makeup lessons, cervical cancer education, excursions, grooming and modeling lessons among others.
The pageant is being organized by Berlin Investments, owners of the Black Secret Make Up brand and supported by Afri Malt, Erke Sports, Noble Prints, Chakula Bar and Restaurant, Coca Cola, Hot Looks Salon, Ivanna, YFM, ETV, XFM, Sunny FM, Ghanacelebrities.com, ameyawdebrah.com and the Weekend Finder.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Makeup-free Zanetor Rawlings Upstages Afia Schwarzenegger in New Photos
- Papa Kwesi Nduom Prays For Ghanaians To Have Wisdom To Vote For The Right Leader In 2016- We Assume He Means Himself
- Rapper T.I. Says He Won't Vote For Hillary Clinton Because 'Women Make Rash Decisions Emotionally'
- 2015 AMAs: Full List of American Music Awards Nominations Unveiled!
- Retired Teacher Claims Akua Donkor Defrauded Him In Cocoa Farm Deal