What is this strong attraction that female celebrities have towards footballers? There are many footballer and actress/singer/model hook-ups including Essien and Nadia, Muntari and Menaye, and several rumoured ones such as Eazzy and Dédé, Nadia Buari and Dédé Ayew, Ama K and Kwadwo Asamoah, and more recently Yvonne Okoro and Adebayor.
There are also plenty of imagined ones, e.g. Delay and her “relationship” with Hans Sarpei. This trend is also replicated in the UK, with Posh and Becks being the most obvious example.
The question is, what is the attraction with having a footballer as a hubby? Is it really about the money, after all successful businessmen, record label owners and movie directors can command roughly similar amounts. And don’t forget the fact that most footballers and sportsmen in general cannot handle money and go broke within a few years of retirement.
Is it because of their well-oiled physiques? Because the pot bellies will definitely come when they stop playing the game …
In the vast majority of these relationships, it is not their faces that is the attraction LOL… so I’m really at a loss to explain it.
In the UK, one reads stories every week about this footballer sleeping with x amount of glamour models (Essien, Muntari and Kevin Prince-Boateng are guilty), another sleeping with their teammates wife, another sleeping with their BROTHER’S wife…
So is it worth the possible heartache and humiliation for perhaps some extra $$ and prestige? Why do these women, and in fact most women throw themselves at footballers? The answer better be PURE LOVE or else….
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- TOTAL SHAME: Kumasi Based Music Producer Who Demanded Seks Before Producing Female Gospel Musician Finally Exposed – He Has Also Promised to Expose the Gospel Musician-Anita Afriyie
- Dr. Victoria Hammah is on The Market Gentlemen: Says She’s ‘Single and Aggressively Searching’
- Ministry of Finance Did Not Budget For Creative Arts Industry in Its 2014 Budget? – Ministry Of Tourism’s Budget Allocation in Limbo!
- ‘The Gods Require Us to Defecate on Our Beaches’ Anomabo Residents
- Scots Vote NO to Stay in the United Kingdom | No Has 2,001,926 Votes & Yes Has 1,617,989 According to Results from 32 Councils