Last night at the finals of the Face of Black Secret 2012 at the La Palm Royal Beach Hotel, dance hall artiste Kaakie had the chance again to perform her banging hits to entertain patrons.
Her performance as usual wasn’t entirely different from what we have already seen before.
Her costume was very short, yet it fitted her plump body very well but she appeared very uncomfortable in it as she constantly tried to pull it down to cover her exposed thighs which were begging for attention. Perhaps it’s a ladies thing.
Even on the streets of Accra, ladies dressed in short skirts and dresses then suddenly start pulling it down as if they didn’t know what they were putting on when leaving the house.
Why wear something short and only try to pull it down when you get out?
Kaakie had the chance to communicate with the audience through her waist twisting dance movements which had some parents of the contestant complain, especially from where I was seated.
She is now being known because of her dance on stage more and not necessarily her performance.
Her appearance on stage reminisce the malfunctioned costume which exposed Raquel’s private part in December whiles performing. People joked and asked if there was going to be another Raquel incidence but it never was.
After her performance, some management members approached GhanaCelebrities.Com to find out if shots of her under pant were captured, since according to them, Kaakie feared that, this could due to how the shots were taken.
This is ridiculous, if she will worry about what pictures are taken of her whiles on stage, why can’t she check what she wears on stage to avoid the ‘Raquel’ moment?
Check out the pictures below…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' Just Can't Stop Flopping
- Nigerian Man Divorces Wife Because She Has No Female Organ | Another Reason Why No Seks Before Marriage is A Ridiculous Proposition
- Emergency Power Barges That Government Said Would Arrive In April Are Actually Under Construction And Should Arrive In September
- Bus With Cloth Tied Brake System Runs Over Pedestrians In Kumasi
- State Of Emergency Declared In Baltimore As Protesters Clash With Police