Last night at the finals of the Face of Black Secret 2012 at the La Palm Royal Beach Hotel, dance hall artiste Kaakie had the chance again to perform her banging hits to entertain patrons.
Her performance as usual wasn’t entirely different from what we have already seen before.
Her costume was very short, yet it fitted her plump body very well but she appeared very uncomfortable in it as she constantly tried to pull it down to cover her exposed thighs which were begging for attention. Perhaps it’s a ladies thing.
Even on the streets of Accra, ladies dressed in short skirts and dresses then suddenly start pulling it down as if they didn’t know what they were putting on when leaving the house.
Why wear something short and only try to pull it down when you get out?
Kaakie had the chance to communicate with the audience through her waist twisting dance movements which had some parents of the contestant complain, especially from where I was seated.
She is now being known because of her dance on stage more and not necessarily her performance.
Her appearance on stage reminisce the malfunctioned costume which exposed Raquel’s private part in December whiles performing. People joked and asked if there was going to be another Raquel incidence but it never was.
After her performance, some management members approached GhanaCelebrities.Com to find out if shots of her under pant were captured, since according to them, Kaakie feared that, this could due to how the shots were taken.
This is ridiculous, if she will worry about what pictures are taken of her whiles on stage, why can’t she check what she wears on stage to avoid the ‘Raquel’ moment?
Check out the pictures below…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Sonnie Badu DENIES Ever Saying ‘Ghanaian Gospel Musicians Sing Nonsense’ As Reported By A Newspaper But The Editor Says Sonnie Badu Is A LIAR
- 2013 Ghana Movie Awards Launched | Nominees List Out December 14
- Miss Ghana 2013 Giuseppina Baafi Inspires Students Of Her Alma Mater
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: More Money WON’T Do Any Good To Your Relationship | Couple Break Up Because They Can’t Agree On What To Do With Their Over £100 Million Lottery Win
- MUSIGA Visits Late Ronny Coaches’ Family
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
- New Music: ‘All The Way’ By R. Kelly Feat. Kelly Rowland
- PHOTOS: Lady Gaga Meets Another Gaga At Tokyo Press Conference
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening