Ghana’s Keitta was few minutes ago evicted from the Big Brother Stargame. Although Keitta didn’t receive any nomination during Monday’snomination, he was switched with Keagan for eviction by the Head of House, Kyle.
“Keagan I saved your arse,” Kyle said after dilly dallying during the Live Eviction Show. Keagan was very vocalwhen IK asked Kyle to reveal to his Housemates what he had done. “Stand in the centre and look us in the eye,” he shouted. Kyle beat about the bush talking about how close he was to three of the nominated Housemates but could only save and replace one of them.
Kenya’s Alex was also evicted from the game. Meanwhile Malawi’s Wati becomes the only remaining contestant assured of a place in the Big Brother finale on August 5, as he survived eviction on Sunday. As the Head of House for the next week, Wati is guaranteed to save himself if he comes up for eviction on Monday.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- CONFIRMED: Kiki Banson & Becca Split…All They Had Has ENDED
- VIDEO: Kafui Danku and Roselyn Ngissah Talk About ‘ I Do’ to Be Premiered On Friday-March 6, Why You Should Watch the Movie & MORE
- Van Vicker Says Most Kumawood Actors Cannot READ...
- LAUGH OUT LOUD: Special Rape Song Recorded For Alleged Rapist KKD – ‘KKD, You Are Not the Only One Who Needs Fresh Blood for Your System’
- PHOTOS: Sarkodie Throws A Private All White Birthday Party for Girlfriend + MORE