Ghana’s Keitta was few minutes ago evicted from the Big Brother Stargame. Although Keitta didn’t receive any nomination during Monday’snomination, he was switched with Keagan for eviction by the Head of House, Kyle.
“Keagan I saved your arse,” Kyle said after dilly dallying during the Live Eviction Show. Keagan was very vocalwhen IK asked Kyle to reveal to his Housemates what he had done. “Stand in the centre and look us in the eye,” he shouted. Kyle beat about the bush talking about how close he was to three of the nominated Housemates but could only save and replace one of them.
Kenya’s Alex was also evicted from the game. Meanwhile Malawi’s Wati becomes the only remaining contestant assured of a place in the Big Brother finale on August 5, as he survived eviction on Sunday. As the Head of House for the next week, Wati is guaranteed to save himself if he comes up for eviction on Monday.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- “WHO IS RIHANNA?” New York Judge Says He Doesn’t Know Who Rihanna Is When Her Stalker Appeared in Court
- Another Beauty Pageant Saga: MISS SUPRANATIONAL GHANA in Scandalous Allegations | Some Contestants Want to Exit But Organizers Say No
- Celebrity Instagram & Twit Pics of the Week: Jackie Appiah, Efya, John Dumelo, Ama K Abebrese, Yvonne Nelson & others…
- One of the Recent Seks Tape Victims-Benedicta Nana Abena Yeboah Says She Has Not Killed Her Self & Apologises to Ghanaians…
- The Hypocrisy of Sandra Ankobiah & Others EXPOSED…