Ghana’s Keitta was few minutes ago evicted from the Big Brother Stargame. Although Keitta didn’t receive any nomination during Monday’snomination, he was switched with Keagan for eviction by the Head of House, Kyle.
“Keagan I saved your arse,” Kyle said after dilly dallying during the Live Eviction Show. Keagan was very vocalwhen IK asked Kyle to reveal to his Housemates what he had done. “Stand in the centre and look us in the eye,” he shouted. Kyle beat about the bush talking about how close he was to three of the nominated Housemates but could only save and replace one of them.
Kenya’s Alex was also evicted from the game. Meanwhile Malawi’s Wati becomes the only remaining contestant assured of a place in the Big Brother finale on August 5, as he survived eviction on Sunday. As the Head of House for the next week, Wati is guaranteed to save himself if he comes up for eviction on Monday.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- The Zone: Naa Ashorkor Seizes the Airwaves With Her Mid-Morning Charm On Starr 103.5FM
- FACE SHOT: It's Sandra Ankobiah
- PHOTOS: See Kafui Danku Now & Then | Girl Has Really Come Far...
- PHOTOS: A Look At How Far Mona Aka Hajia4Real Has Come | Did She BLEACH Too?
- PHOTOS For the MONA Aka Hajia4real Fans | Still Living BIG in Someone's Pocket