Celebs Out & About: Ama K Abebrese, Majid Michel & Wife, Van Vicker & Pascaline Edwards

Despite the standstill brought by the Colorado shooting at the premiere of  ” Dark Knight Rises” in USA, the worldwide premiere continued on July 20, 2012.

In Ghana,  movie lovers and some of our Ghanaian celebrities trooped the Silverbird Cinema to see the epic conclusion to filmmaker Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy-Dark Knight Rises.

Van Vicker, Ama Konadu Abebrese, Pascaline Edwards, Majid Michel and his wife were at the Ghana premiere…

Check out the photos below

Itˇs really a nice and useful piece of info. Iˇm satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Motown Alum says:

Ama K Abebrese is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OVERRATED. She looks like she is 45yrs old. She is not aging well at all. And what kind of dressing is that.

I wish Majids wife will take care of her makeup before stepping out. How do youlet your eyebrow grow so much and girl u are pretty put on a lipgloss or something.

nana ama says:

@Motown Alum, shes causing her own mess lol am sure long and basic human hair would fit her

In life,its best when you figure out what fits you and do it.Ama K is very beautiful, her only problem is she aint getting certain things right.Short hair is a no -go area for her.Sweetie, work on those little flaws cuz we all got them.

Semi-Cartermatic says:

why is Majid always wearing baseball hat? i dont like all them pics xcpet for Van & Edwards’.

Lazy dick says:

Where is that lunatic call tosa? if you can read me, for your information, I AM NOT A SMALL BOY: I may look young but I am well over 30 years. am actually in my mid 30′s to be precise. don’t write rubbish about me again. siaaaa like that

Hey, can you please change the name using to comment (username to something appropriate) else I will be compelled to removed all your comments and disable your name from commenting…Thanks!

27calibre (O_0 ) says:

@Posted By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri,eiii chris this time you no dey joke

@Posted By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri, I have changed my name from Lazy d*ck to this. hope you’re happy

27calibre (O_0 ) says:

@Lazy d*ck, i will be glade if you change your name,i like your good comments on here (:

Abz says:

Ama k aaba..adzeeen? she never dressed well even when she was in the UK. ..so im not suprised

endowed says:

OMG Ama got it all wrong….what’s with the hair, and no makeup, around her mouth looks like she got wrinkles, OUTFIT”S A HOT MESS and Majid wife I know your simple and don’t give a f*ck what anybody says but a lil makeup it’s never bad on anybody man or woman, she’s too dry and plain. I liked it when she cut her hair why is she growing it out? I love you girl but love yourself too. That’s all I got to say.

endowed says:

who no dey be? Ama K or Majid wife?

Amoah says:

What’s Van up to these days? The last news was that he was filming with Agya Koo! What happen to the project?

nana nketia says:

Majid wife is pretty but i think dis foto was not taken right and her hair looks unkempt too,the rest r cool

Ball so hard miss dior says:

For those who live in ghana, is it majid’s wife who does the Gino commercials? Ama just cos the movie was dark knight doesnt mean u have wear black thru out, the top n purse alright, the leggings is a no

JEALOUS ONE says:

@Ball so hard miss dior, yep she is the one in the gino commercials and those 2 girls who star in the advert are her kids

`madam social says:

@JEALOUS ONE, really??? she looked in that commercial

KA NE WU says:

CAN SOMEONE TELL AMA K TO CHANGE POSITION? WHATS THIS KORE-BU NURSE WIG SHE FIXES ALL THE TIME? AHHHHH! WHO HAS EVER SEEN HER W ITH ANOTHER HAIR STYLE APART FROM THIS SHORT HAIR!

27calibre (O_0 ) says:

@KA NE WU,did you realy said KORE-BU ,YOU SHOULD HAVE SAY KOLE-BU ..DO YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH R AND L
AHAAHA

KA NE WU says:

@27calibre (O_0 ), hahahahahahahahah soriooooooooooooooooooooo i didn’t mean to type that, it was automatically spelt.

@KA NE WU,Lol you too are cracking me up hahaha

nana ama says:

@KA NE WU, hahahaahha lol korlebu wig paaa lol true though lol hahaahaha she needs to be her damn self so we can accept her just like that.

Metaphor says:

Its not the dressing,She just no DEY BE.

nanya martinson says:

@Metaphor, i agree with u

nana ama says:

@Metaphor, hahahaha she dey force saaa wey she get wrinkles

Van Vicker looking smooth, but dude that “Big Ben watch” you need to stop that, as for AMA K what is happening to you ever since you move back to Ghana your image your way of dressing has gone backwards you look like an “ashawo” try and change and stop that short hair cause it makes you look like a goat and Majid, mijad with all that money your making you can’t even take care of your wife and is that stretch marks on her hand or what oh lord Africa celebrities why can’t they ever get things right

ato says:

@Miyagi,YOU ARE RIGHT BRO .HOPE YOU GUD.

@ato,I’m good my brother hope you too

Metaphor says:

@Miyagi,haha they not stretch marks.Its the disco lights reflecting on her arm.
look at the wrists carefully.

@Metaphor,Lol I was about to say

Peewee says:

@Miyagi, Lol, your comments are too funny…my sides are bursting with laughter.

@Peewee,Lmao thanks, but take it easy hahaha

pphgf says:

@Miyagi, its not stretch marks its the reflection of the mirror. be sure b4 u make conclusions

@pphgf,Dude your too late get a proper name before you addres me bye

nana ama says:

@Miyagi, hahaahahahhaahhaa ama k looks a mess lol her face kinda look stiff and old.. wrinkles is the word to describe her lol

@nana ama,HAHAHAHAHAHA

27calibre (O_0 ) says:

I see Pascline Edwards much younger than Majid Michel^s WIFE or my eyes is deceiving me???

any way majid,Van and Ama K are looking splendid.

Ella says:

Ama K ,s dressing really just annoys me … Wt dt a funeral they went to ..aba

27calibre (O_0 ) says:

@Ella,dont let it annoy you in fashion world black is not brand for funeral solely.
i know any time ghanain see black what comes to his or her mind is FUNERAL…

biz says:

@Ella, as for people like u will always have something to say abt anything anyone does.. u are very ignorant…u go to movie premiers in the states and people are in black gown…whats ur issue, even to add its a dark night movie, BATMAN dump ass

naa says:

@biz, seriously ama k needs to work on her fashion sense adzeeennnn…..not impressive at all.