I have always said this….Our movie stars need to look for another income source (get a part time job) so that they can say NO to certain absurd movies….
I have not seen the above movie and I will never watch it…if a gun is even pointed at me, I will take the bullet instead of wasting my 90 minutes on a movie with such ridiculous title…What happened to CREATIVITY?
So are these Actors and Actress proud of themselves? Can they put this on their resume? OH ABA!
I am waiting to hear someone say..Chris it is not a movie, my child was just messing with his adobe Photoshop!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- So I Was RIGHT After All? | Kwaw Kese’s Management & MUSIGA Issue Statement Asking the So Called Celebrities to Stop Their Social Media Comments & End the #FREEKWAWKESE Campaign
- Ugandan Maid in Child Assault Video Receives 4 Years in Jail | Is the Sentence Appropriate?
- Man Attempts Suicide in Volta Region Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him
- Where is Bishop Obinim & the Other Charlatans in Ghana? | The National Secretariat of the Domestic Violence and Victims’ Support Unit Says Reckless Abuse of People On the Increase in Ghana Done in the Name Of Religion
- Prosecution Begins Appeal Of Oscar Pistorius’ Sentence