I have always said this….Our movie stars need to look for another income source (get a part time job) so that they can say NO to certain absurd movies….
I have not seen the above movie and I will never watch it…if a gun is even pointed at me, I will take the bullet instead of wasting my 90 minutes on a movie with such ridiculous title…What happened to CREATIVITY?
So are these Actors and Actress proud of themselves? Can they put this on their resume? OH ABA!
I am waiting to hear someone say..Chris it is not a movie, my child was just messing with his adobe Photoshop!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Burkina Faso President Blaise Compaore Finally Resigns
- Good Name is Better than Riches: Starr FM Honours Komla Dumor By Naming Their Newsroom After Him
- Massive Rush for Invitations for Tigo Music Unplugged
- Apple CEO- Tim Cook Publicly Confirms He is GAY | Says ‘I'm Proud to Be Gay’
- Sexist English FA Chief Who Said Women's Place is in The Kitchen, Not on the Pitch is SUSPENDED Yet Bishop Duncan Williams is Being Defended for the Same Bigotry By Women