I have always said this….Our movie stars need to look for another income source (get a part time job) so that they can say NO to certain absurd movies….
I have not seen the above movie and I will never watch it…if a gun is even pointed at me, I will take the bullet instead of wasting my 90 minutes on a movie with such ridiculous title…What happened to CREATIVITY?
So are these Actors and Actress proud of themselves? Can they put this on their resume? OH ABA!
I am waiting to hear someone say..Chris it is not a movie, my child was just messing with his adobe Photoshop!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Fire Razes Down An Orphanage In Nungua: But No Worries- THREE Bibles Survived The Fire Intact
- Genevieve Nnaji Covers Vanguard Allure Magazine With Oris Erhuero
- Rukky Sanda Flaunts Curves in New Photos
- Video: Genevieve Nnaji Performs Adele's 'Hello'
- Volta Regional NDC Group Calls For President Mahama To Replace Amissah Arthur As Running Mate Because He’s Incompetent: We Thought The President Was The Incompetent One?