I have always said this….Our movie stars need to look for another income source (get a part time job) so that they can say NO to certain absurd movies….
I have not seen the above movie and I will never watch it…if a gun is even pointed at me, I will take the bullet instead of wasting my 90 minutes on a movie with such ridiculous title…What happened to CREATIVITY?
So are these Actors and Actress proud of themselves? Can they put this on their resume? OH ABA!
I am waiting to hear someone say..Chris it is not a movie, my child was just messing with his adobe Photoshop!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Players in Ghana’s Movie Industry Are NOT Business Minded | They’ve Watched On Unconcerned For a Bank to Take Over Accra’s Only Biggest Surviving Cinema
- Classification Board Approves ‘Castro Amanehunu’ Movie – Actors In It Are Named: Castro, Janet, Asamoah Gyan & So Film Producers Association Says ‘We Won’t Allow It to Be Released’
- T.B Joshua Says Ebola Virus’ is From the Pit of Hell
- Let’s Stop Complaining About the Youth Having No Moral Fibre | Ghana Has No Moral Fibre!
- Ministry of Tourism Distances Itself From SCANDALOUS MISS SUPRANATIONAL PAGEANT – Warns Organizers Not To Use The Ministry’s Name In Anything