I have always said this….Our movie stars need to look for another income source (get a part time job) so that they can say NO to certain absurd movies….
I have not seen the above movie and I will never watch it…if a gun is even pointed at me, I will take the bullet instead of wasting my 90 minutes on a movie with such ridiculous title…What happened to CREATIVITY?
So are these Actors and Actress proud of themselves? Can they put this on their resume? OH ABA!
I am waiting to hear someone say..Chris it is not a movie, my child was just messing with his adobe Photoshop!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: Justin Bieber Arrested Again | This Time in Canada for ‘Dangerous Driving and Assault’
- Big Brother Africa House Burnt | Organizers Have Suspended Launch of Big Brother Hotshots
- POETIC JUSTICE: Boy Who Recorded & Leaked His Banging Encounter with a Girl without Her Knowledge, Forced To Marry Her in Ghana
- Players in Ghana’s Movie Industry Are NOT Business Minded | They’ve Watched On Unconcerned For a Bank to Take Over Accra’s Only Biggest Surviving Cinema
- Classification Board Approves ‘Castro Amanehunu’ Movie – Actors In It Are Named: Castro, Janet, Asamoah Gyan & So Film Producers Association Says ‘We Won’t Allow It to Be Released’