You may be wondering why any reasonable person will forgo his own dreams and rather help others build theirs.
The fact is, no matter how absurd the above sounds, many of us are doing this. We are trapped in doing things we do not believe in. We have been easily bought as slaves to help the highest bidder build his dreams to the detriment of the dreams we had years ago.
Take a minute and ask yourself these questions;
What are your dreams?
What are you doing towards achieving these dreams?
As human beings, we are persuaded towards comfort. Our dislike for discomfort and adversity always aid us into going for the nearest options, even if we do not believe in these options.
The very moment you started looking for opportunities in life was the moment you gave preference to someone’s dream. This was the moment you decided to become a builder of another person’s dream.
Why am I saying this? Opportunities do not create themselves. They are created by people around their dreams. The creators of these opportunities which are centred on their dreams make them available for builders like you to see. You then grab these available opportunities and pursuit them.
At this stage, what do you think you are doing? You are merely helping the creator build his mansion of dreams.
You may see it as a perfect opportunity to build your own dreams. The fact is, it has merely been designed to confuse you into thinking the road will lead to your dreamland. No, it will lead to the dreamland of the creator. Why should someone create an opportunity that will take him to your dreamland rather than his?…Continue Reading From Here
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- THE BIG DEBATE: Do You Agree Music is Superior/Master Over All Forms Of Creative Arts – Are The Rest – Writing, Acting, Modeling, Painting, Etc. SERVANTS to Music?
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Sandra Ankobiah, Yvonne Nelson, Becca, Joselyn Dumas, John Dumelo & Others
- OPINION: Nigerians Confidently Speak Fluent But Bad English | Whilst Ghanaians Timidly Speak Good English But Not Fluent
- Miss Universe Ghana | Still in the Mess…Is this a Ghanaian Costume?
- Kwaw Kese Refuses Twitter Invitation to SMOKE WEED Following Black Stars Victory…