You may be wondering why any reasonable person will forgo his own dreams and rather help others build theirs.
The fact is, no matter how absurd the above sounds, many of us are doing this. We are trapped in doing things we do not believe in. We have been easily bought as slaves to help the highest bidder build his dreams to the detriment of the dreams we had years ago.
Take a minute and ask yourself these questions;
What are your dreams?
What are you doing towards achieving these dreams?
As human beings, we are persuaded towards comfort. Our dislike for discomfort and adversity always aid us into going for the nearest options, even if we do not believe in these options.
The very moment you started looking for opportunities in life was the moment you gave preference to someone’s dream. This was the moment you decided to become a builder of another person’s dream.
Why am I saying this? Opportunities do not create themselves. They are created by people around their dreams. The creators of these opportunities which are centred on their dreams make them available for builders like you to see. You then grab these available opportunities and pursuit them.
At this stage, what do you think you are doing? You are merely helping the creator build his mansion of dreams.
You may see it as a perfect opportunity to build your own dreams. The fact is, it has merely been designed to confuse you into thinking the road will lead to your dreamland. No, it will lead to the dreamland of the creator. Why should someone create an opportunity that will take him to your dreamland rather than his?…Continue Reading From Here
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Celebrity Instagram & Twit Photos of the Week: Jackie Appiah, Joselyn Dumas, Nikki Samonas, Christabel Ekeh, Menaye Donkor, Ama K Abebrse & Others
- With Less than 24 Hours to the Release of Shirley Frimpong Manso's New Drama Series ‘V-REPUBLIC’, Check Out the Snippet & Never Seen Photos
- When a ‘Misogynist’ Leads a Credulous Congregation | The Case of Archbishop Duncan Williams
- Ghanaian Actor-John Dumelo Hits 2 Million Fans Mark on Facebook | What’s NEXT?
- Will Politicians Go to Heaven? | The Answer Better Be NO