To start with, how did the writer see this? I saw the pictures like most of you, but i did not notice anything special about her bum until the mail came through.
As if the mail in itself was not funny enough, some of the comments made me wonder even more.
What is the issue here?
I wear Brazilian hair, just like 85% of the woman in Ghana (my own estimation).I also wear acrylic nails. This is also fake and on special occasions I might wear some false eye lashes.
These are products that most women use to look more beautiful and to feel better about them self.
I even think selling Brazilian hair is the best way to make money in Ghana at the moment. How many of our female celebrities don’t wear them?
Please, I am not confirming if Nadia wears bum pads or not. That is her business, but if it makes her feel better and look better why not?
All I am saying is that we all use something every now and then to look better. And just because we are used to some of these products do not make them better. At least our celebs are not into botox and implants yet.
Don’t get me wrong I certainly understand what the writer was saying when it comes to little girls looking up to celebs and wanting to be like them. I strongly believe as a parent you are responsible for raising your child. It’s up to you to let your child understand these people make money with their looks. It’s an image.
Just saying……..We are all equally guilty as women, not only Nadia Buari.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- MUST LISTEN to AUDIO: Ghanaians Back Home Vrs Ghanaians Abroad War…What Do You Think?
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Jackie Appiah, Sandra Ankobiah and Christabel Ekeh
- PHOTOS: Nana Ama McBrown Looking FAB!
- AUDIO: Ghanaians Abroad ATTACK Asiedu Nketia & His Wife | They Claim Asiedu Nketia’s Wife Works At A Factory in Canada + MORE
- Ghana Vrs KKD : The State Trial of KKD’s Rape Case Has Started As He Has Been Served