To start with, how did the writer see this? I saw the pictures like most of you, but i did not notice anything special about her bum until the mail came through.
As if the mail in itself was not funny enough, some of the comments made me wonder even more.
What is the issue here?
I wear Brazilian hair, just like 85% of the woman in Ghana (my own estimation).I also wear acrylic nails. This is also fake and on special occasions I might wear some false eye lashes.
These are products that most women use to look more beautiful and to feel better about them self.
I even think selling Brazilian hair is the best way to make money in Ghana at the moment. How many of our female celebrities don’t wear them?
Please, I am not confirming if Nadia wears bum pads or not. That is her business, but if it makes her feel better and look better why not?
All I am saying is that we all use something every now and then to look better. And just because we are used to some of these products do not make them better. At least our celebs are not into botox and implants yet.
Don’t get me wrong I certainly understand what the writer was saying when it comes to little girls looking up to celebs and wanting to be like them. I strongly believe as a parent you are responsible for raising your child. It’s up to you to let your child understand these people make money with their looks. It’s an image.
Just saying……..We are all equally guilty as women, not only Nadia Buari.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE: Yvonne Nelson & Her Bikini
- Freed Ekow Micah Says He Saw His Eventual Acquittal In A Dream
- While Lydia Forson is Being Slammed for Being FAT...Nigerian Model/Beauty Queen-Agbani Darego is Being Told to Put on Weight
- Is Bisa Kdei Ready To Venture Into Gospel? | Gospel Musician Obaapa Linda Says She Wants To Collaborate With Him
- Captain Planet of 4x4’s FASHION PLANET | Authentic, Quality & Affordable + A Feel of Real Luxurious Shopping in Ghana