They say when something is not broken, do not fix it, But the fashion sense of Ghanaian award winning actress Ama K. Abebrese has long been broken.
The big question however is, why isn’t the diva fixing it?!!!
It is common knowledge that Ama has serious fashion issues, horrendous ones! Whether she is in London, Accra or Afghanistan, the value is the same.
And upon all the cries for her to do something about her dress code, we are confused why she continuously ignores these well wishing remarks. Even non Ghanaian blogs have begged her to dress better. All to no avail…
Ama, we love you but you have to show us that you love yourself too. It is embarrassing for your fans to keep finding excuses for your dressing.
You are presently the worst dressed celeb if not woman in Ghana. If you have chosen to live your life in the public eye, please make it at least pleasing to our eyes.
Is it that you do not know how to dress or you are just too full of yourself and therefore believe nobody can teach you? If you don’t care what people say, maybe you should walk naked so when we see you we can say…”there goes the actress who does not give a damn” Would that be better?
Even if you don’t know, why not watch and learn from other people?
I am yet to find a picture of Ama K. Abebrese in which she dressed up properly. Be it, a casual day out and about, red carpet, premiers, birthday bashes…just name the occasion and Ama will show up as the grandma with her wig sewed or worn like a stiff barbed wire helmet or long and unkempt with an outfit from ‘Dark Ages’ or ‘Adam’s Family’.
Perhaps you borrow from the ogres wife? Ebei Ama! What exactly is your mission? To carve yourself a niche as the worst dressed? Maybe if you changed your way of dressing just a little we would be hearing wedding bells soon.
I hope you will read this and think carefully instead of getting mad at Ghana Celebrities.
If any of you have a picture of Ama K. dressed well for a particular occasion please upload it for a change
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Majid Michel Joins The Louis Vuitton Club | Kanye West May Be UPSET With This...
- WEEKLY DISCUSSION: To Snap A Nekkid Picture Or Not To Snap?.....How Far Would You Go For Your Partner?
- PHOTOS: ‘Naughty By Nature’ In Ghana, Everything Is Set For Tonight’s ‘Back in the Day’ Concert
- BEHIND THE SCENES: The Making Of Shirley Frimpong Manso’s New Feature Film-POTOMANTO
- More Like A TIME TRAVEL Experience | 'Alewa' And 'Poki' To Be Served At Tomorrow's 'Back in The Day' MEGA Concert!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening