Don’t you also wonder who are the people managing some of our Ghanaian musicians when it becomes obvious that some of these musicians do not know what they are up to?
I have always said that Raquel is another disaster surrounded by people I think have no understanding of branding, contemporary music and videos.
Look, I do not know someone like Kiki Banson but from far, I can see the man understands the business of music and artiste management as well as branding. He delivers quality when it comes to Becca’s career and that is why I careless about either he is indeed chopping down Becca or not. The guy knows what he is about and if Becca has also recognised the value he has added to her raw talent and have decided to give him extras, so be it.
Now back to disastrous Raquel who is being managed by her boyfriend. Music is business for Christ sake and if you have a manager who seems to know nothing about quality delivery, then you are heading go the gutters.
I am getting tired of certain artistes coming out with crappy music videos and then when some of us tell them, backed by their management they some how find non existing defences to justify their mediocre work.
And then After some time when they realise it is not working, they come to say they will reshoot the video. What a waste of time, money and space…
According to what I am told, Raquel is set to shoot another video for her hit song ‘Sweetio’ because the one she releases few days ago is not working out. I am told the majority of her barely existing fans have trashed it…
You know what, if some of these musicians and their management team cannot spot below standard videos , they should hire me and I will tell them the truth they hate to hear…
Give us a break with this new reshoot of music video Thingy!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Hard Truth: Ghanaian Actor Declares that Movie-Producers & Director SLEEP with the Actresses & If Anyone Says He is Lying…He is READY to Go to ‘Antoa’
- Ghana, A Journalist Gets Beaten for Asking a Question | He Sues for Assault/Battery & Then DROPS the Case…What Does that Tell You?
- ‘Dum-Sor’ Has Become ‘Dum Dum’ in Ghana: Why Another Energy Crisis After the Last One?
- Full Set: Nicki Minaj Performs at 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival
- T B Joshua Could Not Help Castro’s Family Find Him – Castro’s Family Presented Castro’s Picture, New Dress, 7 Mirror And Gun Powder For Rituals