I guess I have been missing a lot on youtube…I have been so busy to the extent that, I can count the number of times I have visited youtube in the last 2 months.
And guess what, on my way to the airport yesterday to head to Denmark and Sweden, I decided to use the two hours of train time to catch up on youtube.
I came across the below video which I have decided to share. It is not because I am a Londoner, but I think Azonto has been far promoted by Ghanaians in London than any where, including Ghana itself. The youth down here are exceptionally crazy about AZONTO…
Sometimes I even wonder how they manage to get these locations (the buses) to shoot their Azonto videos…
And yeah, Denmark is so far cool, loving my stay out here.i hope Sweden is also this great…I visited the Scientology church out here…LOL. I couldn’t enter though…Scared! (Check photo below).
I will be writing about my trip to Denmark and Sweden (with photos and videos) when I get back to UK under the Living column on my personal blog-www.TopVincent.Com .
If you want to know what sup with me out here and also see out some of the great photos and videos I am capturing, then head to http://topvincent.com
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- A Frustrated 20-Year-Old Mother Kills Her Baby At Garu-Duri In Ghana Due To Disability Stigmatization
- PHOTOS: Damilola Attoh Shares Photos With Chris Attoh And Kid As They Celebrate His First Birthday
- Nana Fynn Says Ghanaian Songs Are Being Destroyed By Sound Engineers; And You Need Alcohol To Enjoy Them
- Brong Ahafo Receives 10,000 Waste Bins Ahead Of The National Sanitation Day Exercise
- Singer-Efya Says She Never Met Her DAD Until She Was 23 & The Reason is SHOCKING...