VIDEO: The Azonto Craze In London + A Visit To The Scientology Church In Denmark

I guess I have been missing  a lot on youtube…I have been so busy to the extent that, I can count the number of times I have visited youtube in the last 2 months.

And guess what,  on my way to the airport yesterday to head to Denmark and Sweden, I decided to use the two hours of train time to catch up on youtube.

I came across the below video which I have decided to share. It is not because I am a Londoner, but I think Azonto has been far promoted by Ghanaians in London than any where, including Ghana itself. The youth down here are exceptionally crazy about AZONTO…

Sometimes I even wonder how they manage to get these locations (the buses) to shoot their Azonto videos…

And yeah, Denmark is so far cool, loving my stay out here.i hope Sweden is also this great…I visited the Scientology church out here…LOL. I couldn’t enter though…Scared! (Check photo below).

I will be writing about my trip to Denmark and Sweden (with photos and videos) when I get back to UK  under the Living column on my personal blog-www.TopVincent.Com .

If you want to know what sup with me out here and also see out some of the great photos and videos I am capturing, then head to http://topvincent.com

Well it seems like you have been missing allot yeah they have now jumped from Azonto to “Amanda dance”

ThickMama says:

@Miyagi, DIS PIX DIERR D EYESHADOW D SCARE ME! YIKES! IRUN

Hahahahah lool someone send it to me and I was like Damnnnnn than I started laughig out. Loud @ThickMama,

ThickMama says:

@Miyagi, this is much bettter

@ThickMama,hahahah thanks sweety

missme says:

when r u coming to Finland since is very close to Sweden?

@missme,Woooow Finland isn’t it cold down there

missme says:

@Miyagi, nooo is summer now 🙂

Oh okay that’s good than@missme,

Amoah says:

hey Chris, Where about in CPH and SWE are you? I’m from CPH so I’ll hope you enjoy your stay and that you’ll love our city. 🙂

Herr,You are in CPH and u did not tell me? You owe me a Coffee…Damn! Drop me your number via my email pls! vincent@ghanacelebrities.com

Staying at WakeupCopenhagen,at the town centre!

missme says:

@Posted By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri,

when r u coming to Finland since is very close to Sweden?

@missme, Oh, I guess I need to come to Finland next time…Did not plan to pass through there. I will surely be passing through there soon and I will let you know. We can always grab a tea or coffee and have a chat

missme says:

@Posted By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri, hahaha ok, we’ll be waiting…

realmummy says:

@Posted By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri, Wow Chris visiting Sweden. Am a serious fan of Celebrities for over three yrs now. Visit it like 5 times a day to get the latest. Bt am not a Ghanian oh. Though i had an ex boyfriend from Ghana lol. And have many close pals from Ghana. Would hav loved to see the face behind the great vibes here. Am also in Sweden. Stockholm to be precise.

@realmummy, Oh you are in Sweden! Nice to know you are a regular reader…I am meeting ‘Amoah’ this morning for breakfast at Copenhagen central station and then we head to Sweden together. I have to come back to Copenhagen airport for 20:00 flight back to London so not sure I will come far to Stockholm….As mentioned above, I have met lots of nice people in Denmark and I think I like Scandinavia so even if I do not relocate here LOL, I guess I will be visiting a lot so we can always catch up…Just keep in touch via this blog!