THERE will be no evictions during the 2012 edition of the Miss Malaika beauty reality series. No evictions, is part of the many twist and turns planned by the organizers of the competition to revamp the series in commemoration of its 10th anniversary.
According to organizers, Charterhouse, the competition proper will begin with 20 delegates who will take part in a semi-final event scheduled for Kumasi later in August. Out of this number, 10 final delegates will be selected through votes from the general public and the Judges.
After this leg of the competition, there will be no further evictions till the grand finale in October 2012.The dreaded eviction shows that have marked the 9 previous seasons of the beauty reality series will certainly not be missed by the delegates or their supporters.
The 2012 Miss Malaika series starts airing on Sunday July 29, 2012 on GH-One entertainment TV. If what organizers have been touting since the auditions in May is anything to go by, then one can expect the series to be as exciting as it will be engaging.
The series on TV will begin with the auditions which attracted the largest number of prospective beauties when it opened in May. Viewers will get to meet the delegates for the first time and perhaps appreciate the amount of work that went into the selection of the 20 delegates who begin the competition.
The sponsors of Miss Malaika need recognition for their support because they invariably contribute toward the polishing of these young ladies into perfect ladies who are empowered to make important decisions in life. The sponsors are Lux Beauty Soap, Air Namibia, KIA and UB.
The rest are Legacy Hotels, Dark & Lovely Body Lotion, ATL, Safina Water, Simbins, Beige Village, Paba Cosmetics, Abrantie and Budget Rent-A-Car
To be Miss Malaika Ghana 2012, the winner must be beautiful, intelligent, charitable, creative, bold, eloquent, audacious, courageous, confident, positive and assertive. The journey to find this one Queen will be worth every single step.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- FOR THOSE IN UK: Afrobeat Returns-Afrobeat Sundays May Bank Holiday Special
- R2Bees Wins ‘Artiste Of The Year’ At The 2013 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards + Full List Of The Winners…
- PHOTOS: Banky W, Wizkid, Bola Ray, Samini, StoneBwoy, R2Bees, Jupita, Ekow Smith Asante & Others At Pre-Vodafone Ghana Music Awards party At Excel Lounge!
- Ghana Music Awards 2013: Winner Of ‘Artistes of the Year’ To Get A New Car
- If R2Bees Wins ‘Artiste Of The Year’ Then Charter House May Redefine That Category + My Predictions For The Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2013
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?