THERE will be no evictions during the 2012 edition of the Miss Malaika beauty reality series. No evictions, is part of the many twist and turns planned by the organizers of the competition to revamp the series in commemoration of its 10th anniversary.
According to organizers, Charterhouse, the competition proper will begin with 20 delegates who will take part in a semi-final event scheduled for Kumasi later in August. Out of this number, 10 final delegates will be selected through votes from the general public and the Judges.
After this leg of the competition, there will be no further evictions till the grand finale in October 2012.The dreaded eviction shows that have marked the 9 previous seasons of the beauty reality series will certainly not be missed by the delegates or their supporters.
The 2012 Miss Malaika series starts airing on Sunday July 29, 2012 on GH-One entertainment TV. If what organizers have been touting since the auditions in May is anything to go by, then one can expect the series to be as exciting as it will be engaging.
The series on TV will begin with the auditions which attracted the largest number of prospective beauties when it opened in May. Viewers will get to meet the delegates for the first time and perhaps appreciate the amount of work that went into the selection of the 20 delegates who begin the competition.
The sponsors of Miss Malaika need recognition for their support because they invariably contribute toward the polishing of these young ladies into perfect ladies who are empowered to make important decisions in life. The sponsors are Lux Beauty Soap, Air Namibia, KIA and UB.
The rest are Legacy Hotels, Dark & Lovely Body Lotion, ATL, Safina Water, Simbins, Beige Village, Paba Cosmetics, Abrantie and Budget Rent-A-Car
To be Miss Malaika Ghana 2012, the winner must be beautiful, intelligent, charitable, creative, bold, eloquent, audacious, courageous, confident, positive and assertive. The journey to find this one Queen will be worth every single step.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: BBC Viewers Are Angry, 1,350 People Complain About 'EXCESSIVE' Coverage Of Mandela's Death
- Winner Of 2006 Miss Malaika-Hamamat Montia Has STOLEN A Car?
- DO YOU KNOW THAT: People Who Can Ignore Texts Or Calls Are Happier Than Those Who Answer?
- Nigeria’s Femi Kuti Nominated For A Grammy, Jay Z Tops Nominations + The Full List Of Nominees
- 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominations Are In...Yvonne Okoro, Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel, Shirley Frimpong-Manso, Ken Attoh & Others Nominated!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know