I am not sure how many of you watched the spectacular ceremony that opened the Olympics games in London last night. Why will anyone miss such a historical event though? LOL…
Anyway, even if you did not watch it, you must have heard or read about it by now…And if you watched it, you must surely have an opinion.
What do you think of the opening ceremony? Which act was your best part of the series of events which took viewers through the early industry revolution days of Britain to what we have today?
I think I most love the part where the doubles of Bond and the Queen parachuted from a helicopter above the stadium. My friends on my BB kept asking, is that really the Queen? You must be kidding me to even ask that question…LOL
The ceremony which was inspired by Shakespeare’s ‘The Tempest’ managed to pull in Comedian Rowan Atkinson, playing the globally recognised character of mischievous-Mr. Bean. It was a perfect play by Mr. Bean.
The series of acts ended with hundreds of young nightclubbing dancers, taking us through popular British culture over the last five decades-music and dance were prominent.
To me, it was a well put together opening for Britain! What do you think?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- What is WRONG with Men of Today? | They Don’t Even Know How to Pick Up Women
- Captain Planet Wishes Wife-Uche Ofodeli Best of Luck as CEO of TIGO DRC
- Why I Married a Nigerian: A Ghanaian Woman's Perspective on Nigeria- Part 2
- Xcholera Campaign: Joselyn Dumas Storms Kaneshie Market Tomorrow
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Jackie Appiah, Michael Essien, Menaye Donkor, Sandra Ankobiah, Delay & Nana Aba Anamoah