Since we think our existence is far longer than it really is, we are failing to live our lives to the fullest with countless procrastination at our feet.
All we have is today and instead of embracing today with everything we have, we seem to see more worthiness in tomorrow when we are not even sure of what tomorrow will bring to us.
An event last week pushed me into thinking about how short life is for us all. It knocked me to realize that fighting for a better tomorrow is quite useless in many ways. Why don’t we fight for a better today instead of tomorrow?
There are countless things we will want to do, see or achieve before our lives on earth come to an end. Most of these things are projected into tomorrow when we can kick start them today.
We seem to spend enough energy seeking to better tomorrow, and in doing so, forgetting to live today. Why are we wasting so much time on what we do not have and little or no time on what we already have? Why do we appreciate tomorrow so much than today-something we can boldly say we have?
Life is a beautiful journey but it is the non timeless nature of life which makes it what it is…Until we begin to see that life is far shorter than we think by beginning to live each day to the fullest, we will never see the hidden beauty and fulfilment that comes with life.
What is it that you want to do or want to be? Start being that thing now. Do you want to be a good friend, a good daughter or son, a kind or helpful individual? Start being it today because the tomorrow you wish for may never come to you.
Anytime I think about the non timeless nature of life, I remember what Mark Twain once said. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
Even if tomorrow reaches you and you have chased the things that you want in life without achieving the results you really wanted, you will not be much disappointed. You will be more disappointed by those things that you did not do and left them for tomorrow…Continue Reading From Here
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Blogging Is The New BIG Thing, A New Way To Make REAL Money Online-Start Your Own Blog Today For FREE
- BG: It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- And The Winner Is...Miss Universe 2013 Seems Like A BIG JOKE
- HEALTH & LIFESTYLE: Is What You Are Eating, Eating You?
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Entertainment & Fashion INTERNS Wanted!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?