Last Friday, MultiChoice Ghana organized a press conference for Ghana’s recent evictee from the on-going Big Brother Stargame-Keitta and to the surprise of many, Eazzy failed to show up.
If you can remember, few week’s ago, we mentioned that Eazzy’s love relationship will Keitta will be kicking the rocks and the signs have already kicked in…(Click Here To Read That).
Why was Eazzy not at Keitta’s Press Conference to give her Big Brother Stargame partner and boyfriend all the support he needed? Even DKB who was facing the wrath of Africa had his girlfriend by his side at his Press Conference.
GhanaCelebrities.Com has been told that, since Reggie Rockstone has been the right hand man of Keitta since his return from the Big Brother house, and the fact that Eazzy and Reggie are sitting on a time bomb meant that there was no way Eazzy could have be there.
A source close to Eazzy has also mentioned to GhanaCelebrities.Com that, Eazzy is definitely re-evaluating her love relationship with Keitta. “A lot of things have gone wrong within the Eazzy and Keitta camp, Keitta has been fed with lot of lies about Eazzy being unfaithful and Eazzy has also seen some parts of Keitta she does not appreciate. The whole not bathing and stinking body issue will kill any girl. Eazzy is thinking a lot’ she said.
Keitta tried to justify why Eazzy was there by saying “she was was engaged with other things which will benefit both of them and they both agreed on the fact that she was not going to be present”.
As we always say, time will tell…The signs are already in the sky!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 5 Hyped & Talented Ghanaian Rappers Who Failed to Glitter...
- What Your Favourite Celebrities Pride Themselves With Most | Bum for Christabel Ekeh, Legs for Yvonne Nelson, Face for Jackie Appiah, Hips for Joselyn Dumas + More
- Wanlov Da Kubolor Says Ghanaian Ministers Go to Amsterdam to Smoke Weed + We Are A Primitive Society…
- It’s Happening Tonight in Accra | The Premiere of ‘WHEN LOVE COMES AROUND’ Featuring Zynnell Zuh, Jim Iyke, Eku Edewor, Mikki Osei, Edward Kuffuor & Others
- Afia Schwarzenegger Says She REGRETS Insulting Bishop Obinim | Of Course She Does Now that She Has Also Been EXPOSED