Last Friday, MultiChoice Ghana organized a press conference for Ghana’s recent evictee from the on-going Big Brother Stargame-Keitta and to the surprise of many, Eazzy failed to show up.
If you can remember, few week’s ago, we mentioned that Eazzy’s love relationship will Keitta will be kicking the rocks and the signs have already kicked in…(Click Here To Read That).
Why was Eazzy not at Keitta’s Press Conference to give her Big Brother Stargame partner and boyfriend all the support he needed? Even DKB who was facing the wrath of Africa had his girlfriend by his side at his Press Conference.
GhanaCelebrities.Com has been told that, since Reggie Rockstone has been the right hand man of Keitta since his return from the Big Brother house, and the fact that Eazzy and Reggie are sitting on a time bomb meant that there was no way Eazzy could have be there.
A source close to Eazzy has also mentioned to GhanaCelebrities.Com that, Eazzy is definitely re-evaluating her love relationship with Keitta. “A lot of things have gone wrong within the Eazzy and Keitta camp, Keitta has been fed with lot of lies about Eazzy being unfaithful and Eazzy has also seen some parts of Keitta she does not appreciate. The whole not bathing and stinking body issue will kill any girl. Eazzy is thinking a lot’ she said.
Keitta tried to justify why Eazzy was there by saying “she was was engaged with other things which will benefit both of them and they both agreed on the fact that she was not going to be present”.
As we always say, time will tell…The signs are already in the sky!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- FOR THOSE IN GHANA: ‘When Love Happens’ Starring Desmond Elliot, OC Ukeje, Gideon Okeke, Beverely Naya & Others Starts Showing Tonight at the SilverBird Cinemas in Accra
- What Happened? Did Sandra Ankobiah Run Out of CASH?
- It’s Happening Tonight | Shirley Frimpong Manso Premieres Her Movie-'LOVE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT' in London…GET YOUR TICKETS NOW
- Bishop Obinim Tells Former President Rawlings to Mind His Own Business Or Jesus Would Deal With Him
- Music Matters: Reviewing ‘Bankulize’, Stefanie Larmie’s ‘Walking On My Own’ and ‘Carry Go’ By Brenda