Last week, I flew into Copenhagen, Denmark and then proceeded to Malmo, Sweden to get a feel and taste of life in Scandinavia.
After years of living in UK, I wanted to know how things are in the Scandinavia since I have heard several stories about the exceptionally cleanliness of these places.
The lifestyle of Scandinavia residents is reported to be far different from that of UK, I wanted to see for myself and try to spot the difference.
Even though I live 5 minutes from Luton Airport, I could not find flights from Luton to Copenhagen, so I had to fly from London Gatwick.
Finding A Hotel & Travelling To The Gatwick Airport
Before going to Gatwick, I spent days searching for hotels in Copenhagen. I have high taste for accommodation so wanted the best deal I could find.
After reading several reviews and considering the location of several hotels, I settled for the Wakeup Copenhagen.
Despite the fine location of the hotel (10 minutes walk from Copenhagen Central Station), the price was very affordable and within my budget.
Back to the day of flying…My departure time was 6:45 which meant that, I had to live Luton by 4am to get to the airport at 6:00am. Since check-in was meant to close at 6:15am, I decided to make use of Easyjet’s self check in service.
It was a good idea that I checked in at home and printed my boarding pass. When I eventually got to the Airport, all I needed was to pass through security and head towards the boarding gate.
At the security gate, my luggage got pulled out because I had liquid (shower gel, body spray, and perfume and body lotion) measuring over 100ml.
Even though I fly a lot, I have always had a main luggage where I put all my liquid stuff (This goes under the plane so no problem). This time, all I had was my hand luggage and per Airport rules, I could not carry over 100ml into the flight. I wonder why I thought I could have gotten away with this. I guess it escaped me.
There was no way I was going to get rid of my perfume (Sean John Unforgivable-75ml), so I rather threw away the body cream (coco butter-250ml), shower gel and body spray. I decided to buy new ones when I arrive in Copenhagen…Continue Reading From Here
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 2768 Downloads In 2 Weeks Since I 'UnCopyrighted' My Life Changing Book-'Success Is A Right, Not A Privilege'…Get Your FREE Copy Now!
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Confidence Haugen, Good Genes Or Good Doctor?
- RED CARPET FAB: Photos + I Was Given The All Important Red Carpet Attention Alongside Fred Nuamah At 2013 Cannes Film Festival…
- Introducing Edith Faalong As Naana In 'Living With Trisha'
- PHOTOS: Captain Planet Of 4x4 At Cannes, The Party Has Just Started!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?