I am making it my business to bring fashion to you in your homes and offices via GhanaCelebrities.Com. Cynthia Nellis of About.com says that “fashion is always changing, slightly elusive, and extremely seductive. It has the power to transform an image and make a social statement.” Fashion becomes slightly elusive when people just pick and wear anything simply because it is a style.
Yes, fashion changes, but when the change doesn’t fit you, just don’t be a part of it, I am saying this, because, fashion needs some amount of self discipline, taste, beauty, ingenuity, creativity, innovation, and motivated engagement.
Fashion trends often change rapidly, and “fashion” is often used to describe the latest version of these trends, therefore, one must be on top as to what is trending when it comes to fashion.
Each person I believe must find his/her true treshhold when it comes to fashion, that edge where the individual gifts and flair must fit the outer hunger and where the outer gift or flair fits the inner hunger, when this happens, fashion, becomes a journey of creativity, regenerative and beautiful with the potency to set the world ablaze, and bring beauty and wisdom into form.
I searched on the net for the definition of fashion, and the first definition of fashion on Dictionary.com is “the prevailing custom or style of dress, etiquette, socializing, etc.: the latest fashion in dresses.” Interestingly, fashion has to do with etiquette. As stereotyping as it may seem, it happens more often than we know. We are sometimes judged by the way we dress, so it is very important to always ensure that your fashion sense is always up to date.
Personally, I believe that fashion is not always about what is in style, but rather, what looks good on you is that which matters. Being sexy and looking great doesn’t always require revealing too much skin (your body).
One can always be covered-up and still look sexy. The term “fashion” is often used in a positively as a synonym for style, glamour and beauty. The terms “fashionable” and “unfashionable” are used to illustrate whether or not someone or something fits in with the current fashion trend or even a certain type of popular mode of expression (which means that, one must know if he/she is fashionable or unfashionable at any given moments).
I have come across some pictures of some celebrities who are dressed a little bit more covered-up or not revealing too much skin (body), and still looking “hot.” I think that, when one fails to read between when he/she is fashionable or unfashionable, dressing then becomes very elusive.
It is certainly difficult for me to understand why or how someone could go out dressed like the above photo. Can you understand why some ladies go to a public place dressed like this? I can’t!
Please feel free to give me your feedbacks and what you think is fashion, as we are all here to learn together to have a positive fashion sense!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- John Dumelo Is Still Talking & This Time, He Says He Wants To Be The President Of Ghana
- Sparrow Station Is LIVE | Watch ‘Big For Nothing’, Peep, Adams Apples Season 2 & All The Sparrow Movies On There NOW!
- New Music Video: 'Come Closer' By Fuse ODG Feat. Wande Coal
- The Power Of BOOBIE JOB | Confidence Haugen In Focus-Do You Think She Needed It?
- OPENED GOSSIP: Which Ghanaian Female Bisexual Musician Is CHOPPING DOWN The Wife Of A Ghanaian Football Star?
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Oprah Winfrey Says She Has No Regrets About Not Having Kids
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date