Am I the only one who finds it absurd that the moment a star is made and the money starts coming in, dozens of girlfriends and one night standers show up to tell their stories?
What is even there to tell? They always manage to find something to say. I do know some of these so called girlfriends are just out there to cash in.
Balotelli seems to be the new money making machine for some women, selling their affair with him stories to newspapers for cash.
What happened to decency and privacy of relationships? You had an affair with someone and so what?
This is why when I win the Euro millions, I will keep the winning a secret…I don’t want some false girlfriends trying to cash-in on me…LOL
Would you ever be able to sell a story of your affair with a boyfriend or girlfriend to tabloids to make some quick bucks?
Read below for what Balotelli’s teenage lover is selling…
He was recently pictured holding hands with a mystery woman at the Euro 2012 championships just weeks after he split from pregnant girlfriend Raffaella Fico.
But now Mario Balotelli’s teenage lover has come forward to reveal the secrets of their 18-month affair, and has claimed the Manchester City ace was dating both women at the same time.
Dahiana Rojas, a 19-year-old waitress from Genoa, Italy, explained her romance with the footballer first began 18 months ago, when he pulled alongside her in a red Ferrari and asked her out on a date.’It was like being in a film. I thought it was better if he called me so I gave him my number and he called me that evening,’ she told an Italian glossy weekly.After the pair spent an evening together at a local nightclub, their relationship gathered pace, with the couple enjoying secret late-night meetings and a series of ‘sweet’ text messages.
But it wasn’t until a few weeks later when Dahiana saw a picture of Balotelli and his then-girlfriend Raffaella at a theme park that she realised he was a taken man.A number of months later, the teenage beauty heard from the sportsman out of the blue, and the pair spent the night together before Balotelli jetted off to the Euro 2012 championships with the rest of the Italian football squad.
However, it would appear the playboy sports star couldn’t get Dahiana out of his head – and after asking her mother’s permission, flew her out to Krakow to stay with him, where they were pictured together by Italian website Gazetta Dello Sport.
‘He is not the bad boy he is described as, he is gentle, humble, attentive, he is an ideal boyfriend. Between the sheets he is not bad either, he is not a whirling devil but sweet and tender,’ she said.
He does have a habit of losing his head and you never know if what he is saying is true or if he is winding you up.’
After returning from her romantic break, the waitress discovered she had lost her job at a local restaurant, and was shocked to discover that Raffaella was pregnant.
She explained: ‘He never uttered a word about her – it was as if she didn’t exist in his life. When I found out from the papers that Raffaella was pregnant I was shocked. ‘I sent him a text straight away on his British mobile to see if it was true. I asked him to be honest but he didn’t even reply. He didn’t have the courage. He was not man enough.’
Despite not having heard from the star since the end of the Euro 2012 finals when he jetted off to Ibiza with a group of pals, Dahiana has not ruled out reigniting their romance.
She said: ‘I am ready to get back with him – my suitcases are packed but he has to prove to me that he is not taking me for a ride.’ This will be yet another blow for Raffaella Fico – who is expecting a baby girl in December – as she has reportedly been harbouring hopes of a reconciliation with the Manchester City star.
Meanwhile, Balotelli is demanding a paternity test to establish whether he really is the father of his pregnant former girlfriend’s baby.
He previously said in a statement: ‘I will accept full responsibility after a paternity test. I don’t really want to speak publicly about my private life but I find that I have to explain once and for all, the nature of my relationship with Raffaella Fico.
‘We split up in April and since then we have not seen or spoken to each other. I had nothing more to do with Raffaella’s life and she had nothing more to do with mine.’
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- MORE RED CARPET PHOTOS: Zoe Saldana, Clive Owen, Takao Osawa, Nanako Matsushima, Tatsuya Fujiwara, Rasaroi Dawson, Fred Nuamah, Captain Planet & Others At 66 Cannes Film Festival
- PricelessMom.Com: YES! Loving Too Much Can Kill
- CELEB STYLE: Captain Planet’s Glitzy Appearance At 2013 Cannes Film Festival Alongside Hollywood Actress
- 2768 Downloads In 2 Weeks Since I 'UnCopyrighted' My Life Changing Book-'Success Is A Right, Not A Privilege'…Get Your FREE Copy Now!
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Confidence Haugen, Good Genes Or Good Doctor?
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?