Five of Africa’s hottest musicians are set to take to the stage for the star-studded finale of AfricaMagic’s ultra-popular BIG BROTHER STARGAME in which one housemate will walk away USD 300 000 richer!
Superstar Nigerian performer D’ Banj, fresh off the success of his sensational global hit Oliver Twist, has jetted into Johannesburg ahead of the show’s glittering finale on Sunday August 5. He will be joined by East African hip hop powerhouse Navio (Uganda), sizzling South African MC Khuli Chana and award-winning Ghanaian hip-life king Sarkodie while Nigeria’s phenomenal Afro-pop star Naeto C rounds off the line-up!
Adding to the excitement of the big night, AfricaMagic has confirmed that it will be screening a special edition of its celeb news show STARGIST, which will be screened LIVE on DStv channel 197 at 19:30 CAT, 30 minutes before the Finale kicks off at 20:00 CAT LIVE on DStv channel 198 and AfricaMagic Entertainment (DStv channel 128).
The StarGist show will be presented by co-hosts Vimbai Mutinhiri (Zimbabwe) and Lawrence Maleka (SA) who will be interviewing former StarGame housemates, fans and business executives such as
M-Net Africa Managing Director Biola Alabi and Olufemi Ashipa (Brand Manager Colas: Coca Cola Nigeria).
StarGist will also interview organizers from the ONE CAMPAIGN, whose focus on sustainable agriculture became a highlight in this year’s house and saw star 2Face Idibia visit the house while Mary J. Blige and Bono sent video messages to housemates. And you can expect to see some of the night’s performers speak with StarGist on the red carpet, in the run-up to their performances later in the evening.
At the heart of the BIG BROTHER STARGAME FINALE will be charismatic series host IK Osakioduwa, who will be ably assisted on the night by Channel O VJ and vibrant entertainment personality Denrele Edun, who will be running festivities at the specially constructed fanpark right outside the studio, whilst Ghana’s DJ Champagne keeps the music pumping on stage and at the afterparty.
All eyes on the night though will be on the remaining six housemates in the game…Keagan, Kyle, Lady May, Prezzo, Talia and Wati as they and the continent wait anxiously to discover who audiences have voted the winner of the series after 91 dramatic, unforgettable days.
Who will it be? Stayed tuned and at the end of the 2-hour, 20-minute finale you will know!
Plus to keep up to date with the action as the show comes to an end, remember that you can join other Big Brother fans on Facebook and Twitter to celebrate the series. You can also log on to the series website www.africamagic.tv for more information and news.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Biological & Never Known Father of Dillish, Big Brother Africa Winner Shows Up | Money Indeed Talks
- Listen To Sullu’s Song For His Ruby Ruby Selly!
- BIG BROTHER AFRICA: Namibia’s Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa Season 8– The Chase
- BIG BROTHER AFRICA SEASON 8: The Chase Update- Today’s Eviction-Bimp & Angelo Out!
- Big Brother Africa Season 8: The Chase Update-Week in Focus
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
- New Music: ‘All The Way’ By R. Kelly Feat. Kelly Rowland
- PHOTOS: Lady Gaga Meets Another Gaga At Tokyo Press Conference
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening