This is the most hilarious news I have read this year. I cannot bet on Becca not messing with her manager-Kiki Banso for reasons that I will not want to go into…
There is a high chance that the two are banging here and there but they getting married is a hell of joke…
According to NewsOne, Ghanaian songstress Becca and her manager Kiki Banson are going to tie the knots soon…
A very reliable source has shown News-One some considerable evidence that Kiki Banson and Becca have kept a secret relationship for the past three years though both manager and artiste continue to deny this relationship.
“The lady’s family seems to have stopped opposing the marriage. They had initially expressed some discontent but it seems they are either now satisfied or simply tired of opposing the marriage and from the way things are going, nothing would stop them,” News-One was told.
In a related development, Kiki’s foreign-based wife (name and details withheld for now) was said to have gotten wind of the relationship between Kiki and Becca and this led to their divorce. What is not yet certain to News-One is who exactly initiated the divorce.
I can give you guys thousand and one reasons why Becca and Kiki Banson will not get married but then it is obvious that it is not happening so no need to go into that…
I do not think Becca is ready to be stationed! Hell No!LOL
Anyway, what happened to the money Becca and Kiki Banson collected from the Becca Charity Ball concert? Gosh!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- The High Price Some Women Have to Pay for Patriarchy: ‘Virg*nity Stones’ in High Demand in Cameroon Despite Obvious Health Implications
- It’s Happening Tonight in London | The Premiere of DOUBLE CROSS Featuring Ama K. Abebrese, John Dumelo, Adjetey Anang, Jasmine Baroudi & Others
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Yvonne Nelson, Sandra Ankobiah, Adjetey Anang, Ama K Abebrese, John Dumelo, Kafui Danku, Eazzy & Nana Ama McBrown
- ‘Family Album’ Featuring Majid Michel, Christabel Ekeh, Kofi Adjorlolo, Kafui Danku, Roselyn Ngissah & Others to Be Premiered on 7th November in Accra | Watch the Trailer
- Kumi Guitar says the Ghana Music Awards Controversy Made Him a Bit Popular