This is the most hilarious news I have read this year. I cannot bet on Becca not messing with her manager-Kiki Banso for reasons that I will not want to go into…
There is a high chance that the two are banging here and there but they getting married is a hell of joke…
According to NewsOne, Ghanaian songstress Becca and her manager Kiki Banson are going to tie the knots soon…
A very reliable source has shown News-One some considerable evidence that Kiki Banson and Becca have kept a secret relationship for the past three years though both manager and artiste continue to deny this relationship.
“The lady’s family seems to have stopped opposing the marriage. They had initially expressed some discontent but it seems they are either now satisfied or simply tired of opposing the marriage and from the way things are going, nothing would stop them,” News-One was told.
In a related development, Kiki’s foreign-based wife (name and details withheld for now) was said to have gotten wind of the relationship between Kiki and Becca and this led to their divorce. What is not yet certain to News-One is who exactly initiated the divorce.
I can give you guys thousand and one reasons why Becca and Kiki Banson will not get married but then it is obvious that it is not happening so no need to go into that…
I do not think Becca is ready to be stationed! Hell No!LOL
Anyway, what happened to the money Becca and Kiki Banson collected from the Becca Charity Ball concert? Gosh!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Sarah Kwabla Clears The Air: “Ekow Micah Is Not Responsible For My Pregnancy”
- Ghanaian Artiste Azizaa Talks Video ‘Black Magic Woman’ And Christianity: “How Can We Be Worshiping The Same Tool Used To Murder Our Ancestors?”
- CONFIRMED: Holy Cow...Kyeiwaa ENDS Her Marriage to Daniel Osei Just After 5 Days!
- OMG: Kumawood Actress-Kyeiwaa Seeks DIVORCE Just 5 Days After Marriage
- Kyeiwaa’s Husband Goes Back To First Wife To ‘Beg For Forgiveness’