Most people cheat and admit it either to their partners or friends. Some people also keep it to themselves for life. The fact however remains that, a lot of people cheat!
Sometimes merely looking at another person besides your man or woman and feeling physical attraction so badly that you imagine being with them, is considered cheating. Because out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.
So just as your mind has conceived the idea, you are on your way to hatching it. Also in this day of social media, cheating has become so easy! But why do they cheat? Or should I say why do we cheat? LoL
Causes Of Cheating…
Fundamentally, I will apply my economics background here and say because the needs of man are insatiable. Insatiable needs lead our eyes to be constantly roving.
The social media platforms emerging these days are totally crazy. They pick people from all around the globe and thrust them right in each other’s faces. The effect is that, it sparks things quickly, conversations are started, mental drooling over pictures and more. With one click, you could send a message to or speak with a hot stranger.
You get closer by the day. Sometimes u may start a conversation with somebody one day and it feels like you have known each other for years, why? Because you two were eyeing each other’s pages for probably years!
And you may find more of a verbal or mental connection with somebody on the other part of the globe than with even your partner! What do you do in such a situation? Do you think that is cheating?
Are you going to cut communication with that person or break up with your partner just so you can date somebody who you only know as being on the other side of your computer?
Rather silly right? So you may just keep cheating! Technology is what brings in the issue of cheating as nurture. An environmental factor; because if our generation didn’t grow up right in front of computers, the extra danger of cyber dating wouldn’t be so prevalent.
Hmmph! This is where ladies will fall short. Even if it’s not in a woman’s nature to cheat, extreme financial situations can drive her to it. She may resist the temptation at first but eventually, she may
fall to it. It isn’t such a big issue for men. Although some amount of men also cheat for financial reasons. Still, the number of men who cheat for financial reasons are very low compared to women.
A man will cheat for physical reasons faster than a woman would. A man is quick to notice and get drawn to the attributes of another woman easily.
Most women however tend to see everything good in their partner as long as they are in love with him. He could be a Lilliputian and they would wake up and see a giant when they want to. LoL. So it is very rare that women cheat for physical reasons.
Now this is mainly the reason why women cheat. The feeling of being unloved and unappreciated is very powerful. It hurts a woman, makes her feel so broken that she will notice when another man besides her partner, pays her a compliment, says sweet things to her. She gets drawn to the person wanting more.
Men however are not looking for a lasting emotional commitment when they cheat. So men are less likely to cheat for emotional reasons than women.
Now Let Me Hear You
So one may ask, since most of the factors snitch on women, how come many more men than women still cheat? Is it because it is in their nature?
Yes, I would say it’s more in their nature than anything else. I know the guys on this blog-GhanaCelebrities.Com have started composing their responses to attack me and I am waiting.
What do you think makes a man or woman cheat and is it in their nature or is it nurtured?
Have you cheated on your partner before? Tell us…nobody is watching. Hahaha!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- The Much Talked About Movie-CHEATERS Starring Jackie Appiah, Adjetey Anang & Others Premieres Tomorrow-24 May!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: The Moment Captain Planet Of 4x4 Fame & Fred Nuamah Met Top British Actor-Clive Owen
- *UPDATED* MORE RED CARPET PHOTOS: Zoe Saldana, Clive Owen, Takao Osawa, Nanako Matsushima, Tatsuya Fujiwara, Rasaroi Dawson, Fred Nuamah, Captain Planet & Others At 66 Cannes Film Festival
- PricelessMom.Com: YES! Loving Too Much Can Kill
- *UPDATED* CELEB STYLE: Captain Planet’s Glitzy Appearance At 2013 Cannes Film Festival Alongside Hollywood Actress
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?