Most people cheat and admit it either to their partners or friends. Some people also keep it to themselves for life. The fact however remains that, a lot of people cheat!
Sometimes merely looking at another person besides your man or woman and feeling physical attraction so badly that you imagine being with them, is considered cheating. Because out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.
So just as your mind has conceived the idea, you are on your way to hatching it. Also in this day of social media, cheating has become so easy! But why do they cheat? Or should I say why do we cheat? LoL
Causes Of Cheating…
Fundamentally, I will apply my economics background here and say because the needs of man are insatiable. Insatiable needs lead our eyes to be constantly roving.
The social media platforms emerging these days are totally crazy. They pick people from all around the globe and thrust them right in each other’s faces. The effect is that, it sparks things quickly, conversations are started, mental drooling over pictures and more. With one click, you could send a message to or speak with a hot stranger.
You get closer by the day. Sometimes u may start a conversation with somebody one day and it feels like you have known each other for years, why? Because you two were eyeing each other’s pages for probably years!
And you may find more of a verbal or mental connection with somebody on the other part of the globe than with even your partner! What do you do in such a situation? Do you think that is cheating?
Are you going to cut communication with that person or break up with your partner just so you can date somebody who you only know as being on the other side of your computer?
Rather silly right? So you may just keep cheating! Technology is what brings in the issue of cheating as nurture. An environmental factor; because if our generation didn’t grow up right in front of computers, the extra danger of cyber dating wouldn’t be so prevalent.
Hmmph! This is where ladies will fall short. Even if it’s not in a woman’s nature to cheat, extreme financial situations can drive her to it. She may resist the temptation at first but eventually, she may
fall to it. It isn’t such a big issue for men. Although some amount of men also cheat for financial reasons. Still, the number of men who cheat for financial reasons are very low compared to women.
A man will cheat for physical reasons faster than a woman would. A man is quick to notice and get drawn to the attributes of another woman easily.
Most women however tend to see everything good in their partner as long as they are in love with him. He could be a Lilliputian and they would wake up and see a giant when they want to. LoL. So it is very rare that women cheat for physical reasons.
Now this is mainly the reason why women cheat. The feeling of being unloved and unappreciated is very powerful. It hurts a woman, makes her feel so broken that she will notice when another man besides her partner, pays her a compliment, says sweet things to her. She gets drawn to the person wanting more.
Men however are not looking for a lasting emotional commitment when they cheat. So men are less likely to cheat for emotional reasons than women.
Now Let Me Hear You
So one may ask, since most of the factors snitch on women, how come many more men than women still cheat? Is it because it is in their nature?
Yes, I would say it’s more in their nature than anything else. I know the guys on this blog-GhanaCelebrities.Com have started composing their responses to attack me and I am waiting.
What do you think makes a man or woman cheat and is it in their nature or is it nurtured?
Have you cheated on your partner before? Tell us…nobody is watching. Hahaha!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- WEEKLY DISCUSSION: To Snap A Nekkid Picture Or Not To Snap?.....How Far Would You Go For Your Partner?
- PHOTOS: ‘Naughty By Nature’ In Ghana, Everything Is Set For Tonight’s ‘Back in the Day’ Concert
- BEHIND THE SCENES: The Making Of Shirley Frimpong Manso’s New Feature Film-POTOMANTO
- More Like A TIME TRAVEL Experience | 'Alewa' And 'Poki' To Be Served At Tomorrow's 'Back in The Day' MEGA Concert!
- New Music Video: 'Womp3' By 5Five
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening