Perhaps this is no news since we all get nervous sometimes, don’t we? Yesterday award winning actress Nadia Buari screamed “I’m nervous” several times when reading a speech on what she has been able to do so far after being honoured in the maiden edition of Showbiz Honours.
I was like why didn’t she adlib than read the long speech, perhaps written by somebody? Anyway this goes to confirm that, acting is indeed not the same as standing in front of live audience.
Check out pictures of ‘nervous’ Nadia Buari at the launch of 2012 Showbiz Honours.
What do you guys think of Nadia Buari’s look?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Celebrity Instagram & Twit Pics of the Week: Sandra Ankobiah, Yvonne Nelson, John Dumelo, Martha Ankomah, Nana Ama McBrown & Others
- Bishop David Oyedepo Reportedly Vows To Open ‘The Gates Of Hell’ On The Opponents Of President Jonathan
- Video: The Day Twi Made It into Hollywood…We Mean Into ‘Sleepy Hollow’
- Ama K Abebrese: Good Genes or Good Doctor?
- Asiedu Nketia…Cut the BS | Appearance Speaks A Lot About A Person