Perhaps this is no news since we all get nervous sometimes, don’t we? Yesterday award winning actress Nadia Buari screamed “I’m nervous” several times when reading a speech on what she has been able to do so far after being honoured in the maiden edition of Showbiz Honours.
I was like why didn’t she adlib than read the long speech, perhaps written by somebody? Anyway this goes to confirm that, acting is indeed not the same as standing in front of live audience.
Check out pictures of ‘nervous’ Nadia Buari at the launch of 2012 Showbiz Honours.
What do you guys think of Nadia Buari’s look?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Trailer + ‘WHEN LOVE HAPPENS’ Starring Desmond Elliot, OC Ukeje, Gideon Okeke, Beverely Naya, Wale Ojo, Bukky Wright & Others Set for Cinema Release in Accra on 28th November, 2014
- Celebrity Instagram & Twit Photos of the Week: Nana Ama McBrown, Roselyn Ngissah, Kalsoume Sinare, Christabel Ekeh, Sandra Ankobiah, John Dumelo & Others
- PHOTOS: How Nadia Buari Spent Turning 32
- Bill Cosby Has Been Accused By A Million Women of Rape: But is There More To The Story Than Meets The Eye?
- PHOTOS: Arrested Cocaine Girl Wore All White With Expensive Accessories to KOD’s Recent Wedding | She Has Friends in the Entertainment Industry Too…