Talented Ghanaian Actress-Lydia Forson is currently on set in far away Sierra Leone (not that as I am making it seem) working on a new movie titled ‘Reflections’. The movie has given Lydia Forson a reason to give up on her marque natural hair style…
From the photos, you can see Lydia Forson has left behind her well known hair mark and has joined the ‘permed’ women club. It is sad right?
After being unique and building a strong image around a style, Lydia has decided to join the ordinary, killing her brand…
Oh No, before you start talking…It is not that serious. She has just used a hot hair iron to straighten her natural hair for a role she is playing.
So it is still natural and after the movie, I am sure she will return to her signature look ( a simple water touch will send it back).
In ‘Reflections’, Lydia Forson stars alongside Nollywood heavy weights-Uche Jumbo and Desmond Elliott ,Aisha Kamara, Morris Sesay, Bobby Obodo, Dabota Lawson and other talented Africa Actors.
You can follow Lydia Forson on twitter via @lydia_forson
Photo credit: Oracle cinematography http://m.facebook.com/TheoracleOfNollywood?refid=5
Special effect make up by :sandra udoewah Transformation studioz, .transformationstudioz.com
Check out the photos below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- All The Photos From The Premiere of ‘Devil in a Dress’| Kafui Danku, Uti Nwachukwu, Roselyn Ngissah, Beverly Afaglo, Christabel Ekeh & Others…
- HOT SHOTS: Ama Ampofo, Defining Beauty in the Simplest Way Possible | Run For Cover Because She Has Just Taken Over...
- Empire 102.7fm Set To Jamrock Takoradi With A Parade Of Stars
- PHOTOS From the Premeire Of Any More Women? Feat. Pascaline Edwards, Fred Amugi, Ebi Bright, Fiifi Coleman & Others + My How Things Went Down!
- ‘Any More Women?’ Premieres Tonight At the National Theatre | You Can’t Miss It…