Talented Ghanaian Actress-Lydia Forson is currently on set in far away Sierra Leone (not that as I am making it seem) working on a new movie titled ‘Reflections’. The movie has given Lydia Forson a reason to give up on her marque natural hair style…
From the photos, you can see Lydia Forson has left behind her well known hair mark and has joined the ‘permed’ women club. It is sad right?
After being unique and building a strong image around a style, Lydia has decided to join the ordinary, killing her brand…
Oh No, before you start talking…It is not that serious. She has just used a hot hair iron to straighten her natural hair for a role she is playing.
So it is still natural and after the movie, I am sure she will return to her signature look ( a simple water touch will send it back).
In ‘Reflections’, Lydia Forson stars alongside Nollywood heavy weights-Uche Jumbo and Desmond Elliott ,Aisha Kamara, Morris Sesay, Bobby Obodo, Dabota Lawson and other talented Africa Actors.
You can follow Lydia Forson on twitter via @lydia_forson
Photo credit: Oracle cinematography http://m.facebook.com/TheoracleOfNollywood?refid=5
Special effect make up by :sandra udoewah Transformation studioz, .transformationstudioz.com
Check out the photos below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- ALL THE PHOTOS From the 2015 Golden Movie Awards-Africa | Featuring Joselyn Dumas, Shirley Frimpong Manso, Eazzy, Akorfa Edjeani Asiedu, Zynell Zuh & Others + The Full List Of WINNERS
- PHOTOS From Emmanuel Sheyi Adebayor (SEA) Youth Festival in Togo | Featuring Wizkid, Bisa Kdei, Dieudonne Willa, Serge Baynand, Funny Face, Asamoah Gyan & Others
- ALL THE PHOTOS FROM the #DumsorMustStop Vigil | Led By Actress-Yvonne Nelson & Others
- GC Exclusive: Shocking, Appalling & Pathetic | See the State of the Efua Sutherland Children’s Park in Accra…
- A Feel & Look Inside Kasapa 102.3 Fm | The Station Redefining Local ‘Content’ Radio in the Capital & Beyond