This came in late, but I still cannot let my London readers miss this golden opportunity to be part of the ‘Invite Only’ Premiere of the African blockbuster ‘Tango With Me’ featuring Africa’s finest Geneveieve Nnaji, Joseph Benjamin and several talented Actors.
You cannot buy tickets anywhere to go for to this premiere since it is INVITE ONLY.
Courtesy of Talking Drum Entertainment and Brickwall Communications, GhanaCelebrities.Com has been given 2 tickets to give out to two lucky London based readers to come and mingle with the celebrities and enjoy the much talked about movie-TANGO WITH ME.
The exclusive UK premiere will take place on Thursday August 16, 2012 at the newly refurbished multi-million pound Odeon IMAX Cinema, Greenwich, Bugsbys Way, London SE10 0QJ. Red Carpet starts at 6.30pm and screening at 8pm.
To be part of this VIP experience, just text your full name, location and TANGO WITH ME to 07837576037. Two winners will be randomly selected. You have only 48 hours to enter. If you love Genevieve Nnaji, this is your chance!
The competition will end on Monday, 12th August, 2012 (12:00GMT).
TANGO WITH ME is written by Mahmood Ali-Balogun & Femi Kayode, produced & directed by Mahmood Ali-Balogun.
Lola and Uzo are the perfect couple, their newly married life in front of them. All is well until the happiest day of their lives became the worst.
This event leads the couple on a journey of self discovery.
“Tango With Me” is a contemporary story about forgiveness about some of our core values as a people and our faith.
A story that proves that above all, Love does indeed, conquer all.
Check Out The Trailer Below…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- The Rise of 'Anchor Babies' With African Celebrity Mothers | Nadia Buari Joins Mercy Johnson & Others On the Train
- Cut the Crap | Why Don’t Men Want You to Kiss Them Right After S*cking Their Shyt?
- Yvonne Nelson Says the Reason Why She is Single Is Because Ghanaian Men Are Intimidated By Her Success + She is A Secondary V*rgin & MORE
- VIDEO: Thick Madamme On Trending Issues | Talks About the Nigerian Woman Seeking Divorce Because Her Husband’s ‘Joystick’ Is Too Big + Says That is Why Trying Before Marriage is Good + MORE
- FOR THOSE ASKING: Nadia Buari’s TWINS Are GIRLS