The much talked about music video of Ghanaian songstress-Becca Featuring M.I from Nigeria, which is said to have attracted a production cost of 50 thousand dollars has been released…
The song is great and the video complements it perfectly.
When I heard of the production cost, I thought Kiki Banso and his team were going to overdo things in the video but as usual, they’ve kept it simple. The quality is great, the sound is powerful and locations are beautiful…
Where are those re-shooting their low quality and bad concept videos? This trick works, keep is simple, free from those eye hurting discotheque lights and concentrate on the quality of the visuals & audio.
What do you think?
Check the video out below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- CHRIS-VINCENT: The ‘Side Chick’ Death Trap | Is It Worth the Fun?
- Fuse ODG Scores 3 MOBO Nominations | WizKid, Tiwa Savage & Others Nominated
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Christabel Ekeh, Itz Tiffany & Nikki Samonas
- The Unfulfilled Legacy of Ghana’s First President
- Our Ghanaian Leaders of Today | Exceptionally GREEDY with No Conscience…