The much talked about music video of Ghanaian songstress-Becca Featuring M.I from Nigeria, which is said to have attracted a production cost of 50 thousand dollars has been released…
The song is great and the video complements it perfectly.
When I heard of the production cost, I thought Kiki Banso and his team were going to overdo things in the video but as usual, they’ve kept it simple. The quality is great, the sound is powerful and locations are beautiful…
Where are those re-shooting their low quality and bad concept videos? This trick works, keep is simple, free from those eye hurting discotheque lights and concentrate on the quality of the visuals & audio.
What do you think?
Check the video out below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- FOR THOSE IN GHANA: ‘When Love Happens’ Starring Desmond Elliot, OC Ukeje, Gideon Okeke, Beverely Naya & Others Starts Showing Tonight at the SilverBird Cinemas in Accra
- What Happened? Did Sandra Ankobiah Run Out of CASH?
- It’s Happening Tonight | Shirley Frimpong Manso Premieres Her Movie-'LOVE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT' in London…GET YOUR TICKETS NOW
- Bishop Obinim Tells Former President Rawlings to Mind His Own Business Or Jesus Would Deal With Him
- Music Matters: Reviewing ‘Bankulize’, Stefanie Larmie’s ‘Walking On My Own’ and ‘Carry Go’ By Brenda