Serving the underground music scene for seven years has prepared young Samuel Omane-Mensah Jnr., to become a mature artiste. His stage name Predy X, sounds unique and it’s mostly admired by the ladies. One will say, no doubt he sings for ladies.
He was part of the duo ‘G2’ (Ghana’s two) who released two singles in 2008. He went solo after his partner’s announcement to seek greener pastures abroad. Predy X is an alumnus of Adisadel College and a graduate from the Ghana Institute of Journalism.
He decided to do music full time after school and therefore established an independent music label, X Entertainment and a song writing agency; Sweet Musiq whiles in school.
Predy X who is currently in partnership with Perfekt Entertainment GH tells Africa “I’m ready to preach, teach and unite Africa through live music”. He defines his music with two qualities, dazzling or beyond beauty ‘PREDY’, plus a stroke of the ‘X’ factor.
His first single off the upcoming album is out and truly his composition and vocals defines his revolved maturity in the industry.
Watch slideshow of Predy X’s ‘True Luv’
Follow Predy X
Check out some of his previous works below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- WHEN BEING BLACK SUCKS: White Lesbian Mother Sues Sperm Bank After She Gave Birth to Mixed-Race Baby Because She Was Sent Black Man's Sperm
- First Case of Ebola Registered in Texas in The USA
- The US Manufactured Ebola? US Born Liberian Professor Says So...
- FIPAG Is Still ‘Attacking’ Foreigners – They Stopped Another Foreign Crew From Shooting An Advert in Ghana
- Accra Metropolitan Assembly's Exercise Showing Defective Reactionary Nature of Ghanaian Public Officials