Serving the underground music scene for seven years has prepared young Samuel Omane-Mensah Jnr., to become a mature artiste. His stage name Predy X, sounds unique and it’s mostly admired by the ladies. One will say, no doubt he sings for ladies.
He was part of the duo ‘G2’ (Ghana’s two) who released two singles in 2008. He went solo after his partner’s announcement to seek greener pastures abroad. Predy X is an alumnus of Adisadel College and a graduate from the Ghana Institute of Journalism.
He decided to do music full time after school and therefore established an independent music label, X Entertainment and a song writing agency; Sweet Musiq whiles in school.
Predy X who is currently in partnership with Perfekt Entertainment GH tells Africa “I’m ready to preach, teach and unite Africa through live music”. He defines his music with two qualities, dazzling or beyond beauty ‘PREDY’, plus a stroke of the ‘X’ factor.
His first single off the upcoming album is out and truly his composition and vocals defines his revolved maturity in the industry.
Watch slideshow of Predy X’s ‘True Luv’
Follow Predy X
Check out some of his previous works below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Burkina Faso President Blaise Compaore Finally Resigns
- Good Name is Better than Riches: Starr FM Honours Komla Dumor By Naming Their Newsroom After Him
- Massive Rush for Invitations for Tigo Music Unplugged
- Apple CEO- Tim Cook Publicly Confirms He is GAY | Says ‘I'm Proud to Be Gay’
- Sexist English FA Chief Who Said Women's Place is in The Kitchen, Not on the Pitch is SUSPENDED Yet Bishop Duncan Williams is Being Defended for the Same Bigotry By Women