Below pictures were captured by GhanaCelebrities.Com on Saturday (yesterday) when Next Media Concept and West Africa Regional Promoters Inc. (WARPS) honoured actress Juliet Ibrahim at Vienna City in Accra.
The actress was recognised and honoured with a plaque for her charity works. She currently runs the Juliet Ibrahim Kidney Cancer Foundation.
“The Humanitarian and Dinner Dance Party” is a yearly initiative designed to encourage the West African celebrities to give back to the society through charity.
Family, friends and fans joined her to dine & wine and dance. The event was well attended.
If you are a celebrity and doing charity works, it could be you next.
Check out the photos below (You see see why they are must see…LOL)
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Yvonne Nelson, Lil’ Win, Samini, Obour, Nadia Buari, Daddy Lumba and K.K. Kabobo Listed to Die | Says Prophet Samuel Baffour
- Inappropriate? Majid Michel Takes His Genevieve Nnaji Crush Further | See What He Wrote
- PHOTO OF THE DAY: Nadia Buari & Jim Iyke
- CLOSE SHOTS: Lydia Forson and Menaye Donkor...Who Would You Rather?
- The Ghanaian Movie Industry, Forward or Backwards?