Below pictures were captured by GhanaCelebrities.Com on Saturday (yesterday) when Next Media Concept and West Africa Regional Promoters Inc. (WARPS) honoured actress Juliet Ibrahim at Vienna City in Accra.
The actress was recognised and honoured with a plaque for her charity works. She currently runs the Juliet Ibrahim Kidney Cancer Foundation.
“The Humanitarian and Dinner Dance Party” is a yearly initiative designed to encourage the West African celebrities to give back to the society through charity.
Family, friends and fans joined her to dine & wine and dance. The event was well attended.
If you are a celebrity and doing charity works, it could be you next.
Check out the photos below (You see see why they are must see…LOL)
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Where are the Religious Zealots? | Nadia Buari Celebrates 13 Years of Sinning Against God-Why Don’t You Go for Her Head?
- Singer Katy Perry Wants to Join the Illuminati | Also Says She Believes in Aliens
- Ghanaian A-List Movie Stars Are Still Not Being Paid for Some Movie Roles?
- PHOTOS: Rihanna Spotted Arriving at 'Da Silvano' Restaurant in New York
- DID YOU KNOW THAT: Taking Contraceptive Pill 'Raises the Risk Of Breast Cancer By 50 Per Cent'