Below pictures were captured by GhanaCelebrities.Com on Saturday (yesterday) when Next Media Concept and West Africa Regional Promoters Inc. (WARPS) honoured actress Juliet Ibrahim at Vienna City in Accra.
The actress was recognised and honoured with a plaque for her charity works. She currently runs the Juliet Ibrahim Kidney Cancer Foundation.
“The Humanitarian and Dinner Dance Party” is a yearly initiative designed to encourage the West African celebrities to give back to the society through charity.
Family, friends and fans joined her to dine & wine and dance. The event was well attended.
If you are a celebrity and doing charity works, it could be you next.
Check out the photos below (You see see why they are must see…LOL)
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- A-Plus 'Says' Yvonne Nelson is Dansoman Broni (Has BLEACHED)-Sort Of…
- Now the Bloggers Are Winning Against the Deluded Celebrities…Former X-Factor Judge Tulisa is Found GUILTY of Assaulting A Celebrity Blogger + Where the Tension Between GC & Yvonne Nelson Comes From…
- Mzbel Goes Jet Skiing on the Same River Where Castro Disappeared in Ada?
- Starr FM Partners MTN Hitmaker Reality Show
- Rapper Lil Wayne to Expand his Ever Growing Empire | Targets Cristiano Ronaldo as First Client of His Sports Marketing Firm