Big brother may be over, but the drama continues…Couple Prezzo and Goldie, seem to be looking forward to a makeup as Prezzo disclosed in an interview in Nigeria.
Goldie and Prezzo’s relationship was one of the most controversial yet exciting attractions of the Big Brother game this year.
GhanaCelebrities.Com is sticking to its promise of bringing you the entire scoop in the lives of housemates after the house.
In a press conference held in Ikeja, Lagos yesterday for Prezzo, the former housemate emphatically said;
‘My mission here is to look for Goldie. I have not spoken to her since the show ended. I came here for Goldie. In all honesty, I care about her and she cares about me. With God on my side, I pray everything works out well.”
Concerning his family back in Kenya, he said “I was married before, but now, we are separated. I had a baby girl with her and that is not the end of the world. Our divorce is in process; my baby mama has the divorce papers with her. “We have been living separately for the past three years. There is no relationship between us any more. I will tell Goldie that I have been thinking about her since I left the BBA house. I will marry Goldie; you will get the invitation soon.”
Looks like the romance between the two artistes has become a matter of love brewed in the BBA pot. Hahaha! The housemate also apologized for the bad ways he treated Goldie in the house. He admitted he had temporary paranoia and he wants to win Goldie back.
If Goldie accepts his proposal, the couple will not be the only lasting love story to have emerged from the BBA house. Congratulations to Big Brother for hooking up many hearts across Africa.
The unanswered question is…if you were Goldie, will you accept this proposal considering the constant contradictory statements and fights they went through while in the BBA house?
Over to you.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 90% of Alcoholic Drinks Advertised in Ghana Suggest That They Give S*xual Stamina to Men – But The Liquor Licensing Act 1970 (Act 331) Says ‘Advertisements Should Neither Claim Nor Suggest That Any Alcoholic Drink Can Contribute Towards S*xual Success Or Can Enhance S*xual Attractiveness’
- It's Happening Tonight | The Premiere of 'Love Regardless' + Celebrity Pop Corn Sale & MORE
- PHOTO: Nadia Buari Playing With One of Her Twins
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: It's Star Actress-Jackie Appiah
- The Day I Hired A Translator in Spain to Save My Hungry Butt From Eating Another Tasteless Food