Yes, as people we all want to dress to look good, so that when we step outside, others may look at us and be blown away by our sense of fashion. But is dressing to look good to draw attention the same as dressing inappropriately to draw attention?
My answer to that is “NO”. I can understand the fact that most people like to keep up with fashion, and as such they tend to wear anything new that comes on the market. What is the point of wearing a dress, and having to pull it down at every step that you take? Or wearing a dress that doesn’t fit where it seems like your body parts are all falling out of the dress?
I have seen some ladies wear short dresses that are made of spandex which they have to pull down every step they take.
There is difference between a fitting dress and a tight dress. The fitting dress is when a dress fits perfectly and beautifully exposes your curvy body that is if you have any. A tight dress is when you don’t fit in a dress, but you force yourself into fitting in it. Here, every sing part of your body is about to EXPLODE! To me, that is torture!
Most ladies pull down their dresses at every step they take because if they don’t, the dresses will slowly move up their thighs and practically expose their private parts. Others wear clothes that they could barely breathe in.
So my question is why wear something that makes you feel so uncomfortable?
Some real fashionistas actually believe in making excellent use of what is already in their closet and still look classy. Or buying clothes that actually fit and look great on them, but not necessarily what is in style.
Fashion must be fun, comfortable, classy, but certainly not a hassle.
Honestly, as a woman I sometimes feel embarrassed when I see the way some other women dress. Granted, I am not perfect when it comes to dressing, but I believe the flaws I have in fashion are much more acceptable than what I often see with other women.
Some of us women need to put some class in the way we dress, so we can become classy and not trashy.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- VVIP Responds to Allegations By Former VIP Member-Promzy that Reggie Rockstone Connived With Them to KICK Him Out
- The Girl With The Cocaine Stash: A Timeline of the Biggest Story in Ghana Right Now And One Long Sorry indictment On Ghana And Our Way Of Doing Things
- Kwaw Kese Arrested & LOCKED in Kumasi for Smoking Weed?
- Shocking Video Showing Nanny Beating Small Girl Mercilessly Goes Viral | What is Your Take?
- Trailer + ‘WHEN LOVE HAPPENS’ Starring Desmond Elliot, OC Ukeje, Gideon Okeke, Beverely Naya, Wale Ojo, Bukky Wright & Others Set for Cinema Release in Accra on 28th November, 2014