Photos of The Day: What Are They Really Modelling?

These photos are from the recently held Glitz Africa Fashion Week, Accra-Ghana…When I saw them, I asked myself; what are they really modelling?

Maybe I am too conservative and that is why I cannot find any fashion out here. I would be happy if the liberal folks on here can tell me what these three people are really modelling…#GlitzAfricaMadnessWeek

I always thought fashion is about what you wear and not what you forget to wear…

Photos Credit

hmmmmm says:

I was there and the girl with the kente skirt had her zip torn…you could have done a little research before putting up this article

ThickMama says:

@Dr. Miyagi, lol. .adey lie??..6paks we wan see. Hehehehe

Hahahha your right. Dude messed up his body complete too much pils @ThickMama,

nana ama says:

Tutunii abayiwaa wtf

ThickMama says:

@Dr. Miyagi, hmm. As 4 dat ntutum body dier,.4rm d waist up is wat i want 2 c..lol.

Hahaahahahaahaha you got me rolling lool@ThickMama,

ThickMama says:

@christine, eh? U sure gh designers made dis tins. Hmmm we r in trouble…wat hapend 2 exotic kaba n slit?

christine says:

@ThickMama, my dear,i dnt think the one behind this rubbish is not worth the title of a designer.they dnt expect pple to dress this way out,so how on earth are they gonna make money on this?

Well the answer is there already the person behind it is not only targeting africa but also the western and european country trying to put his name out there by not only targeting normal people but gay people, lesbian and strait@christine,

dagodfather says:

west africa and Ghana in particular is gradually becoming a hub for s*x tourism and its about time the little brains behind such “open air p*rnography shows” or outright silly pieces realise there is nothing fashionable or ingenious about these.

Showcasing designs from africa and you have a tartan scarf from glasgow and kente table cloth held together with a safety pin? all in the name of being creative?

The red light district fashion show, yes, but not the best of Ghanaian fashion, the perverts that came up with these must be ashamed of themselves and yes he/she/it must be checked to make sure it is alright in the head before it launches a bare it all show.

cristalblack says:

ok Chris why is my last word blocked out lol. its meant to be p*rn

Sweet Mother says:

ewww

@Sweet Mother,eeeish has someone should you something to react like that or what

Sweet Mother says:

@Dr. Miyagi, Yes the n*ked buttocks and penis is disgusting

@Sweet Mother,well your right it yeah agree was just laughing about your first comment the way you reacted lol

Touch@Dr. Miyagi,

cristalblack says:

ok yh i get it now ahh n we all moaning come on guys cnt u see? ha so obvious u guys dnt knw anything bou fashion aah…., they are modeling …. p*rn.

cristalblack says:

hm i am confused bt i think they are modeling their.,..ok the 1st girl her stomach, the 2nd her bum crack dnt knw why she wants us to see that n they guy his packs well at least the round bellymen can learn somthing from him lol Africa they leanrn tom much and gets it bad

Constance says:

Tis really nasty who says fashion is define lik tat hun? Africans always copy blindly u knw,cos how de heck can somebody go n*ked all in de name of some stupid fashion? Bt I really dont blame em I blame pple tat go and paid money to watch such trash and its wouldnt surprise u to knw tat these SO CALLED BIG MEN re their PATRONS. Im very sure MTN sponsor this too…nonsense!

naa asheley says:

Lmaoooooooooo… WTF is going on here?? lool smh something is wrong somewhere..

`madam social says:

@naa asheley, hey sweet, how is the miss ghana USA going? hope u good thou

naa asheley says:

@`madam social, I’m great my dear..Thanks for asking and I hope you are too..The Miss Ghana was great. I didn’t make the top 3 but I won the peoples choice queen after the voting. It was a beautiful experience and I’m glad I took part.

Well done Congratulations after all those people that started critizing you, you sure prove them wrong my dear well done again GC should have followed you till the end thumps up@naa asheley,

naa asheley says:

@Dr. Miyagi, bra, medaase… You know sey me den you di33r……….lol

Amoah says:

@naa asheley, Fantastic! i was think of assking you the same, when I saw somebody els asked you. A big congrats dear. Well done. 🙂

naa asheley says:

@Amoah, thanks my dear 🙂

`madam social says:

@naa asheley, i m doing well and great job

jsexy says:

no there was a wardrobe malfunction, or they ve decided to add boys to dipo rites. this certainly cant be a ghanaian fashion show talkless of africa. sick!!!!!!!!!!

ThickMama says:

yikes!!..H-E-LL NO!!.. HPE IT AINT GH.

christine says:

@ThickMama, you r seeing it right. its right from our motherland.i wish all dis so called fashionist be banned cos they are reading a different meaning into fashion.

@ThickMama,hahaha thick mama can see that you wanted to say something bt after seeing that muscled musquito body you swolled your words bck again loool

odo maabena says:

hahahahaha @ dr miyagi,u always make me laugh.u always speak de truth.dis s total bullshit.i am even surprise dey are not even ashame .hmmmm

@odo maabena,looool thanks dear

Betty(Miss Ghana) says:

I think the first ones skirt got torn. Because there is a zip there. maybe the zip opened because  it is too inappropriate and makes no sense why they will do that intentionally. but the rest, i am confused

Dede says:

I’m sorry did I miss something?Are they modelling to show off their bodies of what? Ghanaians, when we copy something, we always do it extreme!

Has Scottish scarf now become the new men’s shorts this is totally insane and people actually really paid money to go and view it abselutley rubbish if whoever is behind the project wants to be creative than my advise to you is learn more about fashion cause this is nasty and disrespect to African ladies as for the male I’m sure he is gay just for the love of money and fame

Eaglebabe says:

@Dr. Miyagi, u are ryt man!! and was the guy’s manhood upstanding or what??? look the stretch marks and his ugly looking tinni-tinny legs…….ofui!!!

@Eaglebabe,Hahahaha say that again

christine says:

@Dr. Miyagi, all this for the love of money as u said. who is the mad man behind this rubbish? Ghanaians{some}are copying blindly these days. they seem to forget about our culture.i dnt think any reasonable being will give in to this no matter how much money he/she will get.Absolute madness!!!!!!!!

I totally agree with you on yout comment to me they are abusing it @christine,

Am asking myself the same question Chris.  Maybe their body.

JAMES says:

So they call this fashion? A bunch of fools in  Ghana running this as fashion I guess. ah

27calibre (O_0) says:

@JAMES, Watch what you say, how will you know they are from Ghana while the article is talking about the whole africa fashion show .

27calibre (O_0) says:

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS THIS HOW FASHION OF AFRICA IS GOING ???
THIS IS HORRIBLE

naa says:

like seriously??????

nanya martinson says:

@naa, thats exactly what i said……this is madness not fashion

nanya martinson says:

@naa, when i look at all thses i just pray to God to forgive my sins cos i dont want to end up in hell with them

lily says:

@naa,ask again ooo! all in the name of fashion.hisssssssss