Award winning Actress, TV Presenter and TV Producer-Ama Konadu Abebrese who has in the past interviewed UK Prime Minister Tony Blair, rocker Mick Jagger, football legend Kevin Keegan, Akon, Ziggy Marley, Idris Elba, Harrison Ford, Rihanna and several international super stars is set to take over the Ghanaian Talk show market.
Ama K. Abebrese who began her TV career in the UK has been off mainstream television as a presenter for 3 years to concentrate on her acting career.
The love for what she knows how to do best seems to have dragged her back to television. Starting next week, Ama K. Abebrese will be returning to TV as an experienced presenter ‘cruising’ through her new lifestyle show-A Day In the Life.
When GhanaCelebrities.Com asked Ama K. Abebrese what ‘A Day In the Life’ is all about, she said ‘ I spend a day with different celebrities and personalities, recording and documenting their interesting lifestyles and activities’.
Since there are several lifestyle shows currently airing in Ghana, we also poked Ama K. Abebrese to find out if her talk show was bringing anything new or special to the various Ghanaian lifestyle show lovers.
According to Ama K., her new show is “ not your average lifestyle/talk show as the show gives an insight into the guests. You get to see them from the morning to the evening and see what an average day is like in their lives”.
Catch Ama K. Abebrese and her distinguished personalities each and every Sunday (starting next week) on VIASAT1 at 8pm…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 5 SOLID Proofs That Nadia Buari Has A Hidden Child
- Did You Know God Is A Woman? Catholic Priest Who ‘Resurrected’ Says He Saw God And She’s A Girl
- Ghana Man’s Attempt to Poison His Lover Led to Her Death And Four Other Kids…
- PHOTOS + Angry Ghanaians Join ‘Wↄn Gbo’ Demonstration in Accra to Protest Against Ghanaian Government
- Three Children Drown In Eastern Region Because They Were Swimming To School- In A Country That Dashes Its Footballers Cars For Winning Nothing