The anticipated event will see the launch of a brand that will soon be a household name in Ghana. The Konfidence label was founded with the concept of designing a sophisticated line of shoes, bags and accessories to meet the needs of today’s modern woman from the lady who prefers to rock her Konfidence totes to the office to a smooth transition to evening wear clutch bags.
The brand takes inspiration from global current trends illustrating the beauty of excellent craftsmanship and finishing. Konfidence first collections boast of a palette of vibrant bold colours and touches of African prints paying homage to her cultural roots. Trendy and Sophistication defines the KONFIDENCE Label for the free spirited confident woman.
Delicately symbolized by the golden butterfly logo. The label launched in 2012 envisioned by Ghanaian socialite, and renowned entrepreneur Confidence Haugen, is designed to add colour, class and sparkle to every woman’s wardrobe. Like the butterfly, colouful and free spirited, the Label draws inspiration from the vibrant Ghanaian culture and scenic environment, a cocktail of contemporary designs infused with traditional fabrics.
This approach is elegantly defined in the Konfidence label through the use of Ghanaian authentic Kente fabric, and traditional African print from Ghana, carefully mixed with satin, innovative materials, and crystals, which gives the pieces a true sophisticated edge. Each piece tells its own story identified by their unique Ghanaian names. The variety of styles and colour ensembles makes the label unique as a Ghanaian brand that caters for the corporate woman, the sophisticated woman, and the young fashion savvy.
The label focuses on key accessories in both casual and occasional ranges for women, including shoes, handbags and purses. The Konfidence label looks to grow into a lifestyle brand that caters for both men and women accessories. The label is made with pleasure to ignite the feeling of confidence into a state of being. – Especially for the KONFIDENCE customer.
The event will see an array of Ghanaian celebrities in attendance including special guest invite from the Big Brother Africa 2011 to mark the launch of Konfidence label, take place on Sunday the 9th of September 2012 from 5pm.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- DO YOU KNOW THAT: Beauty Isn't Just Skin Deep? Scientists Say Pretty Women Tend To Be 'Less Stressed And More Fertile'
- FOR THE LADIES: Submerging Your Face In CUCUMBER Water Every Day Is Kate Moss’ Beauty Secret…Are Your Read To Do That?
- ALL THE PHOTOS From Ghanaian/Nigerian Actress Ebi Bright’s Birthday Party Feat. Abdul Sallam, Pascaline Edwards, Beverly Afaglo, Richie & Others
- Cannes Celebrates 100 Years of Bollywood with Gala Screening of BOMBAY TALKIES...India’s Top Directors – Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar, Dibakar Banerjee & Anurag Kashyap Attend
- PHOTOS + Bola Ray Celebrates 10 Years At JOY FM
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?