The anticipated event will see the launch of a brand that will soon be a household name in Ghana. The Konfidence label was founded with the concept of designing a sophisticated line of shoes, bags and accessories to meet the needs of today’s modern woman from the lady who prefers to rock her Konfidence totes to the office to a smooth transition to evening wear clutch bags.
The brand takes inspiration from global current trends illustrating the beauty of excellent craftsmanship and finishing. Konfidence first collections boast of a palette of vibrant bold colours and touches of African prints paying homage to her cultural roots. Trendy and Sophistication defines the KONFIDENCE Label for the free spirited confident woman.
Delicately symbolized by the golden butterfly logo. The label launched in 2012 envisioned by Ghanaian socialite, and renowned entrepreneur Confidence Haugen, is designed to add colour, class and sparkle to every woman’s wardrobe. Like the butterfly, colouful and free spirited, the Label draws inspiration from the vibrant Ghanaian culture and scenic environment, a cocktail of contemporary designs infused with traditional fabrics.
This approach is elegantly defined in the Konfidence label through the use of Ghanaian authentic Kente fabric, and traditional African print from Ghana, carefully mixed with satin, innovative materials, and crystals, which gives the pieces a true sophisticated edge. Each piece tells its own story identified by their unique Ghanaian names. The variety of styles and colour ensembles makes the label unique as a Ghanaian brand that caters for the corporate woman, the sophisticated woman, and the young fashion savvy.
The label focuses on key accessories in both casual and occasional ranges for women, including shoes, handbags and purses. The Konfidence label looks to grow into a lifestyle brand that caters for both men and women accessories. The label is made with pleasure to ignite the feeling of confidence into a state of being. – Especially for the KONFIDENCE customer.
The event will see an array of Ghanaian celebrities in attendance including special guest invite from the Big Brother Africa 2011 to mark the launch of Konfidence label, take place on Sunday the 9th of September 2012 from 5pm.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ghanaian Cocaine Lady-Nayele Ametefeh Pleads GUILTY | Case Adjourned to January 5
- 9 More People Have Been Arrested in Ghana in Connection With the Cocaine Case
- VIDEO: Kennedy Agyepong Says Cocaine Girl is the Girlfriend of President Mahama’s Brother & Also She is Being Chopped Down By the CEO of Ghana Cocoa Board
- She Thinks We Are All STUPID | Cocaine Girl-Nayele Ametefeh Says She Thought She Was Carrying GOLD and Not Coke
- ECG Workers Threaten to Throw The Nation into Darkness If Sacked Boss is Not Reinstated: For A Largely Incompetent Organisation They Have A Lot Of Nerve- And Aren’t We Already in Darkness?