A week ago, I launched my first eBook ‘Success Is A Right, Not A Privilege’ for sale and I am overwhelmed by the response it has received. I have also received several touching and amazing E-mails from people who have purchased a copy…
Though I am not writing to tell you about how much people love my eBook or brag about how heavy my paypal account has become since the launch, I would still love to share extracts of two messages I received this morning in relation to the Book.
Have you ever sat down to think about the sort of changes you would bring into your life if you are given the chance to do so?
Would you not opt for Success instead of Failure if you are given the chance to make a pick, anytime you have to undertake a task in life?
If two paths are laid before you, well marked with Success and Failure, which one would you pick? The answer is pretty obvious…right?
Life would have been easy if the options were always clear in front of us. If only we knew what the outcome would be, I am confident we would always go for the option which would fetch us the Success we desire in life.
Success is a dicey concept, very difficult to chase. Even when you achieve it, it is a hell of work to retain it.
In spite of all the difficulties and uncertainties surrounding Success, it is YOUR RIGHT to be successful in whatever you set your mind to pursuit.
In my Book, I settled for my most loving catchphrase “Success Is A Right, Not A Privilege‟ as the title. This is because that is exactly what it is and you deserve to know that.
When I say success is a “Right‟ not a “Privilege‟, I am talking about success being a natural, universal, inalienable, inherent, divine right and not a legal right or any condition which you will enjoy as a privilege or by virtue of where you were born, live, etc.
The above therefore means you have a divine right to achieve the success you desire in life.
However, since the path along which this ‘inalienable right’-Success lies is full of thorny obstacles, we need special strength, understanding, energy, motivation and inspirational tools to guide us.
This is exactly what my eBook does; it contains the daily boost you need to grab the success you desire in life. The book tells you what you need to hear (not what you want to hear) and what it will help you attain the great heights you desire in life
If you always wanted a chance to make certain great changes in your life, this is the time to do so and the Book will help you do it!
If you have not purchased a copy of this life changing eBook yet, then get a copy today at a discount price of $4.99 instead of $9.99
Cecilia Antwi, Washington DC, USA
I’m loving your book even though I purchased it for my brother. When I saw it, I said to myself that my brother needs to read this. After the purchase, I decided to open it and see and I am glad I did. I think I even need it more than my brother. I am keeping my copy and have purchased another for my brother.
You are such a great thinker and writer.
Grace Lamptey, Norway
I have stopped reading your book several times to walk away from it because it is a bit scary. Every page I read, it is as if you are talking directly to me. I swear this is scary.
From the little I have read so far, I have realized how much I misunderstood Success. I always thought richness is Success. I am beginning to realize why I work extremely hard and still cannot achieve the success I want.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- The Much Talked About Movie-CHEATERS Starring Jackie Appiah, Adjetey Anang & Others Premieres Tomorrow-24 May!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: The Moment Captain Planet Of 4x4 Fame & Fred Nuamah Met Top British Actor-Clive Owen
- *UPDATED* MORE RED CARPET PHOTOS: Zoe Saldana, Clive Owen, Takao Osawa, Nanako Matsushima, Tatsuya Fujiwara, Rasaroi Dawson, Fred Nuamah, Captain Planet & Others At 66 Cannes Film Festival
- PricelessMom.Com: YES! Loving Too Much Can Kill
- *UPDATED* CELEB STYLE: Captain Planet’s Glitzy Appearance At 2013 Cannes Film Festival Alongside Hollywood Actress
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?