It has been on the lips of many that, had it not been for sake of money, Model/Former Beauty Queen-Menaye Donkor would never have married or be with Sulley Muntari.
As if this is not enough, others have also been saying that, like some women dating/chasing rich Footballers in Africa, she used ‘black magic-juju’ to charm Sulley Muntari to be with her….
In a recent interview on ETV, Menaye Donkor addressed the above issue saying “Sulley didn’t get me on the cheap as he persisted till I gave in to date him. Because he was a footballer, I was quite worried about what my parents will say.
But when I got closer to him, I realized that he was very respectful. He also loved kids and when he found out that I was doing a charity involving kids, he was impressed as he also loved kids.”
Answering questions on what she is up to and how she manages as a wife and model, Menaye said “Not only am I a model, I run my own business and charity”
She added that, she is still looking to take her career to the next level with numerous acting classes”.
So here you are…From her mouth, she did not use any Juju…And better watch out for Actress Menaye Muntari Donkor!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS + VIDEOS: Actor-Majid Michel & Wife Renew Wedding Vows
- PHOTOS: Christabel Ekeh, Captain Planet, Joselyn Dumas, Nana Ama McBrown & John Dumelo
- Naomi Campbell Gets Six-Month Suspended Prison Sentence
- Actress-Christabel Ekeh Returns to the Big Screen in 'Royal Diadem' | Set to Premiere on Friday August 7 in Accra
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Yvonne Nelson, Delay, Mzbel, Afia Schwarzenegger & Deborah Vanessa