On Sunday, 26th August, 2012, the popular and well branded ‘Ghana Meets Naija‘ concert came to London. Due to the success of the ‘Ghana Meets Naija‘ brand in Ghana, Empire Entertainment has decided not to keep the fun and party only in Ghana.
The Ghana Meets Naija train will kick off from Ghana and it will be stopping in London and U.S.A each year…So last Sunday was the beginning of many years of great performances, fun and party to come to London…
If you missed this year’s concert, do not worry since it is coming back next year in a grand style!
For the first edition, it was well attended and coordinated. Unlike those concerts where artistes on the bill fail to show up, all the artistes came through with several surprise and guest appearances.
If the hottest and busiest musician on the continent-D’banj even passed through, then you surely know the sort of brand ‘Ghana Meets Naija‘ is…
Check out photos from the event below…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- THE BIG QUESTION: Must An African Woman Shave or Wax Her Legs & Arms?
- Pregnant Muslim Widow To Be Given 100 Lashes For Sleeping With Another Man: In Ghana!
- TIME WITH PASTOR GEORGE: 'You Will Know Them By Their Fruit'
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Juliet Ibrahim, Sandra Ankobiah, Martha Ankomah and Mzbel
- My Heart Bleeds for Africa | About 1000 African Migrants Have Died in the Mediterranean & The Question is; What Are They Running Away From?