I might be attacked for daring to hint at the fading of this giant name but I venture with a lot of love.
It seems the field performance of our darling boy is giving way to his personal life. I would like to hear his name mentioned more for performance on the field that took him to glory because lately I haven’t heard much of him in that regard.
Someone might argue that his being on the bench doesn’t matter because he still gets paid for not playing. But we want to see him in action.
Considering that most Ghanaians are Chelsea fans because of Essien, I wonder if we will be seeing a massive shift in their Ghanaian support as he is rumoured to be movinh to Fenerbahce soon.
If you are not aware, Turkish giant Fenerbahce is reported to be interested in signing Chelsea midfielder Michael Essien out-of-favour to replace Emre Belözoğlu who left for Spanish La Liga side Atletico Madrid…this is the part that kills me. Out of favour paa?
His bargaining power seems to have rapidly dropped as a result of several injuries he has suffered over the past months. Although many people are calling for Essien to leave Chelsea to acquire more play time elsewhere is this the right club for him at this point?
What’s your take on this? Should we be concerned about the future of our man? Perhaps he will play longer if he transfers to Fenerbahce.
I may be a football nino but the name of the club doesn’t sound familiar to me. Isn’t he supposed to be upgrading instead of downgrading? And where does he go from there? Will the transfer make him more marketable?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS + Miss Ghana Pays Courtesy Call On High Commissioner to The UK-Victor Smith
- PHOTOS + VIDEOS OF THE DAY: While Yvonne Nelson Was Chilling in Her New Apartment, Sandra Ankobiah Was All Expensive in the AIR + Jackie Appiah
- Deputy Minister Of Tourism-Dzifa Gomashie SLAMS Nikki Samonas For Showing Her ‘Okro’ Breasts in The Name Of Showbiz
- Kwaw Kese REFUSED BAIL | REMANDED in Police Custody for Smoking Weed in Kumasi
- And the Details Are in…Juliet Ibrahim’s Ex Husband-Kwadwo Safo CHEATED on Her MULTIPLE TIMES + He Now Has 3 CHILDREN With 3 Different WOMEN | Including A New Child Just After Juliet Ibrahim