Finalists of this year’s Miss Ghana beauty pageant have toured the offices and factory of Special Ice Mineral Water in Accra.
At the invitation of the company, which is also a proud sponsor of this year’s event, all twenty finalists took time off their grooming sessions to pay a day’s working visit to the Dzorwulu corporate office and their factory in Aburi.
The team was warmly received by Management and members of staff. Officials of Special Ice re-echoed their commitment to this year’s event, adding that their outfit is excited to be on board Miss Ghana 2012 as sponsors.
The organizers of the Miss Ghana event expressed their gratitude to Special Ice, for what has so far been a smooth and pleasant relationship.
Miss Ghana 2012 has thus far been exciting. The Special Ice visit follows similar corporate ones in recent times like to IPMC and Whirlpool.
Currently undergoing grooming, mentoring and coaching ahead of the national finals, all twenty finalists appear to have found their rhythm, looking hopeful, bubbly and lively, and ready for what is set to be a thrilling and spectacular finish.
Till date, the Miss Ghana event remains the most respected, recognized and cherished beauty pageant in Ghana. The success story of this year’s event so far is indicative of the wealth of goodwill it carries.
With attractive prizes such as three cars (winner takes it all and two official cars for runner ups) and accommodation for the first three winners, educational scholarships for two worth USD 220, 000, career enhancement and brand ambassadorial opportunities as well as mouthwatering souvenirs from sponsors, this year’s event is by far, the biggest in the history of beauty pageants in Ghana.
It is being held under the theme: “Evolution of Beauty”.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- POETIC JUSTICE: Boy Who Recorded & Leaked His Banging Encounter with a Girl without Her Knowledge, Forced To Marry Her in Ghana
- Players in Ghana’s Movie Industry Are NOT Business Minded | They’ve Watched On Unconcerned For a Bank to Take Over Accra’s Only Biggest Surviving Cinema
- Classification Board Approves ‘Castro Amanehunu’ Movie – Actors In It Are Named: Castro, Janet, Asamoah Gyan & So Film Producers Association Says ‘We Won’t Allow It to Be Released’
- T.B Joshua Says Ebola Virus’ is From the Pit of Hell
- Let’s Stop Complaining About the Youth Having No Moral Fibre | Ghana Has No Moral Fibre!