The Miss Malaika Ghana competition hosted an elaborate dinner at the plus Labadi Beach Hotel in Accra over the weekend, to celebrate and congratulate the ten determined finalists who made it through the mini-finals.
The exotic dinner was attended by some of the crème de la crème of Ghanaian A-List celebrities including beautiful Actress Yvonne Okoro, Ghana’s rep to the Big Brother House 2012 Keita, Hiplife mogul Samini and the Hiphip star D Black.
Popular stand-up comedian Funny Face and the affable Benny Blanco of Jamming Spot on Viasat1 TV were also there to lend their support and encouragement to the delegates. There was a lot to celebrate on the night as the delegates spent a leisurely evening dinning away the strain that the Mini-Finals put on them.
The plush Labadi Beach Hotel presented a feast fit for Queens much to the delight of all. The finalists – Frances Ackles, Aisha Walon, Regina Anne Dei Van-Helvert, Sadia Sanusi, Rosemary Anima Awuku, Bridget Sharon Cofie, Ama A. Ampofo, Edlyn Lengoi Nuno, Emmanuella Enyonam Dotse Sonia Leeyen- all had a lovely night.
The elaborate dinnner set the tone for a packed weekend for the delegate who embarked on their most anticipated local tourism trip the very next day after the congratulations dinner.
The delegates set off on Sunday 26 August for the beautiful Aburi Botanical Gardens, Boti Falls and to the Mines of Newmont Ghana (Twifo project).
Patrons can catch the exciting series on Gh-One this and every Sunday at 8 PM and on TV Africa on Sunday at 5PM. The series is sponsored by Lux beauty soap, KIA by Rana Motors, UB hair relaxer, Air Namibia Dark &Lovely body lotion.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- POETIC JUSTICE: Boy Who Recorded & Leaked His Banging Encounter with a Girl without Her Knowledge, Forced To Marry Her in Ghana
- Players in Ghana’s Movie Industry Are NOT Business Minded | They’ve Watched On Unconcerned For a Bank to Take Over Accra’s Only Biggest Surviving Cinema
- Classification Board Approves ‘Castro Amanehunu’ Movie – Actors In It Are Named: Castro, Janet, Asamoah Gyan & So Film Producers Association Says ‘We Won’t Allow It to Be Released’
- T.B Joshua Says Ebola Virus’ is From the Pit of Hell
- Let’s Stop Complaining About the Youth Having No Moral Fibre | Ghana Has No Moral Fibre!