Photos + Videos: Dinner With Celebrity Radio Presenter-Bola Ray & Wife, Gasmilla And Great Friends…

Celebrity Radio Presenter and Media Mogul-Bola Ray has been in London for some days now. Primarily, he flew in for Empire Entertainment’s ‘Ghana Meets Naija‘ concert.

Wednesday night (28th August, 2012) at London Docklands where the posh waterfront Yi-Ban chinese restaurant is situated, a locked-down dinner (I prefer to call it food feast) was held.

Present around the large table covered with bottles of fine wine and food were Bola Ray and Wife (Dorcas), David and his Mrs, Azonto King-Gasmilla, Anokye and myself…

Over dinner, we talked and share ideas on several issues such as World Health, Entertainment, Celebrity, Ghana’s Polities and social welfare, the disproportionate class systems in Ghana, etc…

It was fun, and I guess you can see why I need the gym 🙂

Check out the photos below

Check out Gasmilla’sVideos Below If You Do Not Him

Did you guys consume all the food? There should have been pictures of before and after of the food.

Daisy, i agree with you.  Those stupid popeye cartoons should be removed.  They are so annoying.  They are playing as i type!

zena says:

BOLLA RAY’S WIFE SHD KNOW SHE IS A MARRIED WOMAN AND SHOULD NOT FLAUNT HER BREASTS LIKE THAT!! AABA! THAT EXPOSURE SHOWS SHE IS INSECURED CUZ HER HUSBAND IS UNFAITHFUL! SORRY BUT THAT IS WHAT IS WRITTEN ALL OVER THEM!!!!

Daisy, London says:

Stupid website. Whenever I log on here I get bombarded with noisy adverts including a whole episode of cartoons. You can’t even concentrate. Very rude.

zena says:

ME TOO

zena says:

me too. whenever i comment it doesnt get on the site> too bad for GC.

Constance says:

Chris u re very funny bt I wldnt mind u kk Im gonna stop comment here since u ve refuse to put some of my comments here then u shld be sayin bye to me then

Lol Chris normally I don’t complain about your topics but 1 did you forgot to turn off your HD on your Ipad or what? Next time download “HD flash” on iTunes it’s free to support it cause picture quality are really bad normal HD makes the quality look a bit funny, and second was this the new Chinese restaurant in Elephant Castle or the big on on the main road before the round about , 3 next time try and record them more instead of the food lol cause your eyes was too focus on the food

Chelry says:

@Dr. Miyagi, Awww! you again, anyway it was the one at the bus-stops…..lol

@Chelry, hahahah what do you mean by me again hahaha where you there as well, I used to love that restaurant

Constance says:

@Dr. Miyagi, yep i agree wit u on tat de pics were vry bad it was even better if he hadnt brought it on here Chris of all plle I knw u can do better so tis shld repeat itself

Sweety says:

Wow plenty food like that? You guys must have had too much fun.We need some food down here in Somalia you know lol

jessi says:

@Sweety, you are in somalia?how is it there,we are thinking of visiting there,are you a Ghanaian?

PART II – More Teaser Photos From Chris-Vincent And Elsie’s Amazing Wedding Ceremony---CLICK HERE