Celebrity Radio Presenter and Media Mogul-Bola Ray has been in London for some days now. Primarily, he flew in for Empire Entertainment’s ‘Ghana Meets Naija‘ concert.
Wednesday night (28th August, 2012) at London Docklands where the posh waterfront Yi-Ban chinese restaurant is situated, a locked-down dinner (I prefer to call it food feast) was held.
Present around the large table covered with bottles of fine wine and food were Bola Ray and Wife (Dorcas), David and his Mrs, Azonto King-Gasmilla, Anokye and myself…
Over dinner, we talked and share ideas on several issues such as World Health, Entertainment, Celebrity, Ghana’s Polities and social welfare, the disproportionate class systems in Ghana, etc…
It was fun, and I guess you can see why I need the gym
Check out the photos below
Check out Gasmilla’sVideos Below If You Do Not Him
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- The High Price Some Women Have to Pay for Patriarchy: ‘Virg*nity Stones’ in High Demand in Cameroon Despite Obvious Health Implications
- It’s Happening Tonight in London | The Premiere of DOUBLE CROSS Featuring Ama K. Abebrese, John Dumelo, Adjetey Anang, Jasmine Baroudi & Others
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Yvonne Nelson, Sandra Ankobiah, Adjetey Anang, Ama K Abebrese, John Dumelo, Kafui Danku, Eazzy & Nana Ama McBrown
- ‘Family Album’ Featuring Majid Michel, Christabel Ekeh, Kofi Adjorlolo, Kafui Danku, Roselyn Ngissah & Others to Be Premiered on 7th November in Accra | Watch the Trailer
- Kumi Guitar says the Ghana Music Awards Controversy Made Him a Bit Popular