Celebrity Radio Presenter and Media Mogul-Bola Ray has been in London for some days now. Primarily, he flew in for Empire Entertainment’s ‘Ghana Meets Naija‘ concert.
Wednesday night (28th August, 2012) at London Docklands where the posh waterfront Yi-Ban chinese restaurant is situated, a locked-down dinner (I prefer to call it food feast) was held.
Present around the large table covered with bottles of fine wine and food were Bola Ray and Wife (Dorcas), David and his Mrs, Azonto King-Gasmilla, Anokye and myself…
Over dinner, we talked and share ideas on several issues such as World Health, Entertainment, Celebrity, Ghana’s Polities and social welfare, the disproportionate class systems in Ghana, etc…
It was fun, and I guess you can see why I need the gym
Check out the photos below
Check out Gasmilla’sVideos Below If You Do Not Him
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- VOTE for Kumi Guitar to Win 2014 Vodafone Ghana Music Award’s New Artiste of the Year
- Never Rely on Electricity Company of Ghana-ECG…This Is My Story
- PHOTOS: Shirley Frimpong Manso, Joselyn Dumas, John Dumelo, OC Ukeje, Christabel Ekeh & Others At The Premiere of LOVE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT
- PHOTO OF THE DAY: Jackie Appiah Says Check Out Her Expensive Lace Wig
- Ama K. Abebrese Talks About Her ‘Love Your Skin Tone’ Campaign + Name All The Bleaching/Toning Ghanaian Entertainers/Celebrities