Celebrity Radio Presenter and Media Mogul-Bola Ray has been in London for some days now. Primarily, he flew in for Empire Entertainment’s ‘Ghana Meets Naija‘ concert.
Wednesday night (28th August, 2012) at London Docklands where the posh waterfront Yi-Ban chinese restaurant is situated, a locked-down dinner (I prefer to call it food feast) was held.
Present around the large table covered with bottles of fine wine and food were Bola Ray and Wife (Dorcas), David and his Mrs, Azonto King-Gasmilla, Anokye and myself…
Over dinner, we talked and share ideas on several issues such as World Health, Entertainment, Celebrity, Ghana’s Polities and social welfare, the disproportionate class systems in Ghana, etc…
It was fun, and I guess you can see why I need the gym
Check out the photos below
Check out Gasmilla’sVideos Below If You Do Not Him
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- How the Government of Ghana ‘Robbed’ the Nation’s Children of $3 Million at the Efua Surtherland Children’s Park | the Politics of Discontinuity
- I Am Not A P*rn Star To Go N*de In Movies—Says Actress Jessica Williams
- Waje Calls For Women Empowerment In Africa
- I Love Joy Fm; My Tweet Meant No Harm—Sarkodie Reveals
- I Don’t Think Of Getting Married –Says Actress Vivian Jill