I am excited to announce that, GhanaCelebrities.Com will soon be bringing you our own Entertainment/Celebrity Chat Show called the-Run Up Show…
We have been working on this for sometime now and we are set to roll it in for you guys to enjoy extensive video discussions of the stories which make the headlines, behind the scene gossip that you cannot find here, event reviews, fashion and several interesting stuff (The cameras and lights are in so we are good to go).
We will also bring certain celebrities on the show, drill them up with tough questions.
The Run-Up Show will occasionally hit the streets to find out what people think on certain Entertainment/Celebrity and Social related topics.
Harold popularly known as Higreen will me driving the show with me (Chris-Vincent). We will have well informed panel members by our side to dig into issues…
Once a while, we may invite interested GC readers to come on the show and join the panel… Remember it is all about making the Entertainment news juicy and fun!
Let me know what you guys think! I know I am not a presenter but I surely did my best in the video below…Don’t hate, celebrate…LOL
Watch the video below for more info
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Celebrity Instagram & Twit Pics of the Week: Jackie Appiah, Ama K Abebrese, Bola Ray, Kwaw Kese, John Dumelo, D-Black, Sandra Ankobiah & Others
- PHOTO: Miss Bum Bum Lydia Forson Puts It in Your FACE
- SHOTS FIRED: Deputy Creative Arts Minister Honourable Dzifa Gomashie Will Be Sacked From Her Ministry And She Would Have To Go Back To Selling Of BANKU – Her NDC Government Has Failed
- Is Ghana Police So BLIND And INEPT That They Can’t Crap The Whip On PUBLIC N*DITY By Applying Provisions in The CRIMINAL CODES? Deborah Vanessa And UCC Naa Korkor’s Heads Must Go | I Reported the Two Cases to the Police & Got Shocking Response
- KKD Allegedly ‘Disowned’ His Son for Quite A Long Time for Allegedly Being GAY | The Moral Landscape…