Video: ‘The Run Up Show’ Powered By GhanaCelebrities.Com COMING SOON

The Run Up Show

The Run Up Show

I am excited to announce that, GhanaCelebrities.Com will soon be bringing you our own Entertainment/Celebrity Chat Show called the-Run Up Show

We have been working on this for sometime now and we are set to roll it in for you guys to enjoy extensive video discussions of the stories which make the headlines, behind the scene gossip that you cannot find here, event reviews, fashion and several interesting stuff (The cameras and lights are in so we are good to go).

We will also bring certain celebrities on the show, drill them up with tough questions.

The Run-Up Show will occasionally hit the streets to find out what people think on certain Entertainment/Celebrity and Social related topics.

Harold popularly known as Higreen will me driving the show with me (Chris-Vincent). We will have well informed panel members by our side to dig into issues…

Once a while, we may invite interested GC readers to come on the show and join the panel… 🙂  Remember it is all about making the Entertainment news juicy and fun!

Let me know what you guys think! I know I am not a presenter but I surely did my best in the video below…Don’t hate, celebrate…LOL

Watch the video below for more info

This sounds interesting. On to the next one, GC is going higher. That higreen guy is good, i’ve been watching his videos on youtube. All the best to you guys!

Betty(Miss Ghana) says:

Somtin make me laf. I just dey laugh laugh. This Chris guy is too known! He tried but nobody is perfect. We would have taken it like that. But he is always lambasting people so he also deserves some lambasting. And who is theis ever somtin somtin you are mentioning? I hope he can present better than you. I wanted to lambast you but nothing to say. except your hands. maybe next time

Your hands were distracting me.It was hard to pay attention to what u were saying.And I think u are camera shy or something.Anyway, it sounds interesting and I hope the panels wouldnt be boring..

Betty(Miss Ghana) says:

@Adjoa Nbaaso), That is it. He is shy but his too known won’t allow him to be shy. haha

christine says:

@Betty(Miss Ghana), eeii u people leave wanna man alone.this criticizms are too much.just go ahead and tell him where u think he’s fallen short so that next time he wudn’t repeat them for i belief dats why he presented a video alongside the article for reader out there to comment on it. I dnt think he believes in knowing everything as you said cos he is a human and as such fallible to mistakes just as you and i.

naa asheley says:

good one Chris…looking forward to it….

Semi-Cartermatic says:

Lol dude closing his eyes like pepper dey inside.Anyway some of us are looking forward to watching this new show. I hope it is legit!!!!!

Amma says:

Looking foward to it. Interesting to hear Chris talk. Chris, you are very quick to judge other celebrities about their fake accents. Have you actually heard yourself talk? It is American or British cockney? You know for someone who claimed to have a law degree, your presentation is very poor. Just stating the facts.

I am allowed to have mixed accent since I have lived in London for over 10 yrs…Surely my original Ghanaian accent will be somehow influenced by the people around me…Can you tell me which of the celebrities have the same influence?

And yeah I studied law, not Media/TV presenting…Geez! Watch it or move on…Na force?

christine says:

@Posted By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri, take it easy man.

27calibre (O_0) says:

Chris the way you wave your hand by saying we run up the show O_0!!!!! it just remind me of a gay i see in a ghanain movie talking …any way no offense

keep up the good work ya doing!

christine says:

@27calibre (O_0), what movie be that?

27calibre (O_0) says:

@christine, I THINK 4 PLAY LOL

Bro this avi dieɛɛ o yɛ Scaredy Cat paaaa@27calibre (O_0),

27calibre (O_0) says:

@Dr. Miyagi, AHAHAHAH NO BI SMALL THING ,THATS SCARE CROW EVEN THE SATAN THE DEVIL AND STATUES WILL RUN IF THEY SEE THIS.

Hahahaha LMAO I’m sure he is a 419 Abuja man@27calibre (O_0),

27calibre (O_0) says:

@Dr. Miyagi, A nigerian kidnaper to be precise bro and he part time as 419

Hahahhaa the shoud not only sentence him for his crime but for being the most scary person on earth@27calibre (O_0),

27calibre (O_0) says:

@Dr. Miyagi, as my friend will say real a man should smell bad and look ugly ,but this one no no no nooo…

eii is it an offense to look ugly

@27calibre (O_0), hahahahaha its a big offence lol

Endowed says:

good for you Chris I’m sure you’ll get better as time goes by

Massa weLl done I like the whole Tuneup design, but next time try and slow your body language. Down a bit makes you look camera shy

honey says:

@Dr. Miyagi, aahhh i was almost like “hhhmmmmm i hvnt smelt miyagi ooohh,was goin on??”hehehehhhehehehe . then baam! he pops up…in a good way tho,he didnt start with bathing somebody with a rough sponge lmaaaaaaaooooooooo

Hahahahaha omg “honey” your the ish hahahah I’m laughing all the way hahaha @honey,

Sweety says:

Oh it seems it is going to be fun. Eii Chris you look good and your room aint bad. You truly a law student see the books oo lol.I hate books

What makes you think its his room lol are u spying on him or what@Sweety,

GoldenGurl says:

Mr almighty GC big tings a GHWAN!! You lookin’ fly oo sky’s the limit!