This photo was recently taken when the 10 finalist of the Miss Malaika Ghana competition embarked on their first task by visiting some of the excited tourism destinations in Ghana.
The moment you look at the photo, a particular person (something) comes straight to your face. It seems that is the first thing you see…(Atleast from my chair, that is what catches my eye first).
Anyway, let us know what comes straight into your face when you look at the photo. Just take your eyes off the photo, look at something around you and then re-focus on the photo…
I hope it is not my mind playing on me…LOL #justthinkingbad
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS: It's Stephanie Karikari...Miss Ghana 2010/2011 So Don't Mistake Her For A Night Adabraka Worker
- PHOTO OF THE DAY: On Africa Union Day...See How SMART Our Leaders Are...
- On African Union Day: Nigeria Suffers Fuel Shortage Whilst Ghana Wallows In Dumsor | Where Is This Continent Going?
- READERS' MAIL: The Hypocrisy & Thievery Nature of Ghanaians | The CEO of Red Row Estate Joined Yvonne Nelson for Dumsor Vigil When His Estate Runs On ECG Illegal Connections…
- Who's Lying? Security Guard At the Red Row Estate Confirms the Entire Estate Has Been Disconnected But Management Says Only 12 of Their Houses Had the Illegal Connection