This photo was recently taken when the 10 finalist of the Miss Malaika Ghana competition embarked on their first task by visiting some of the excited tourism destinations in Ghana.
The moment you look at the photo, a particular person (something) comes straight to your face. It seems that is the first thing you see…(Atleast from my chair, that is what catches my eye first).
Anyway, let us know what comes straight into your face when you look at the photo. Just take your eyes off the photo, look at something around you and then re-focus on the photo…
I hope it is not my mind playing on me…LOL #justthinkingbad
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTO: Juliet Ibrahim Wears 3D Eyebrows | What The Hell Is That Even?
- My Thoughts On Shatta Wale’s Sale Of His Ghana Music Award Plaques For 2 Cedis | There Is NOTHING Inherently WRONG With This...
- CONFIRMED: Sarkodie & Stonebwoy Performed in Front Of Just 27 People Made Up Of Cameramen, 'Cleaners' & Others At The 'BET Experience' (AUDIO Added)
- For Your Viewing Pleasure: Yvonne Nelson Puts Her Banging Bikini Body On Full Display
- Yoga Is DEMONIC | Becca's Angry Fans Tell Her On Instagram...Because She Posted This Photo