This photo was recently taken when the 10 finalist of the Miss Malaika Ghana competition embarked on their first task by visiting some of the excited tourism destinations in Ghana.
The moment you look at the photo, a particular person (something) comes straight to your face. It seems that is the first thing you see…(Atleast from my chair, that is what catches my eye first).
Anyway, let us know what comes straight into your face when you look at the photo. Just take your eyes off the photo, look at something around you and then re-focus on the photo…
I hope it is not my mind playing on me…LOL #justthinkingbad
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Redefining Attractiveness | the Women Are ‘Desperately’ CONFUSED
- What is WRONG With This Photo?
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Yvonne Nelson, Sandra Ankobiah, Menaye Donkor & Eazzy
- After Photo Bombing Oprah Winfrey’s Selfie, Idris Elba Raps About it on VVIP’s Selfie Remix
- VIDEO: Miss Ghana Scandal | Security Guard at the Miss Ghana House Narrates How Inna Patty’s Mother-Assaulted Miss Ghana 2013 Winner- Guiseppine Baafi