This photo was recently taken when the 10 finalist of the Miss Malaika Ghana competition embarked on their first task by visiting some of the excited tourism destinations in Ghana.
The moment you look at the photo, a particular person (something) comes straight to your face. It seems that is the first thing you see…(Atleast from my chair, that is what catches my eye first).
Anyway, let us know what comes straight into your face when you look at the photo. Just take your eyes off the photo, look at something around you and then re-focus on the photo…
I hope it is not my mind playing on me…LOL #justthinkingbad
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- The High Price Some Women Have to Pay for Patriarchy: ‘Virg*nity Stones’ in High Demand in Cameroon Despite Obvious Health Implications
- It’s Happening Tonight in London | The Premiere of DOUBLE CROSS Featuring Ama K. Abebrese, John Dumelo, Adjetey Anang, Jasmine Baroudi & Others
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Yvonne Nelson, Sandra Ankobiah, Adjetey Anang, Ama K Abebrese, John Dumelo, Kafui Danku, Eazzy & Nana Ama McBrown
- ‘Family Album’ Featuring Majid Michel, Christabel Ekeh, Kofi Adjorlolo, Kafui Danku, Roselyn Ngissah & Others to Be Premiered on 7th November in Accra | Watch the Trailer
- Kumi Guitar says the Ghana Music Awards Controversy Made Him a Bit Popular