Confidence Haugen,38, who is currently operating one of the biggest Night Clubs in Ghana has revealed that, she did not attend Secondary School. The mother of one is said to have started hustling straight after J.S.S.
According to PeaceFm,
Glamorous and sexy Confidence disclosed on Friday evening during a live interview with Dzifa Smith on e-TV Ghana’s “Late Night Celebrity Show” that she never attended secondary school.
A viewer of the program sent a text to the hostess to “Ask Confidence which secondary school she attended?” Confidence smiled in shock and Dzifa asked why she was smiling and when she was about to answer a follow up question came from another viewer who wanted Confidence to tell a secret nobody knows about her.
Confidence smiled again and said “Ok I never attended secondary school. That is my secret”. The hottest Dzifa who thought Confidence was joking probed further and Confidence repeated herself adding that “Yes I never attended a secondary school. I started hustling from JSS (Now JHS) and that was it. It is not like I didn’t want to attend secondary school but I didn’t have the means so I started hustling”, she revealed.
This is a real story of from ‘hustling to riches’. GhanaCelebrities.Com is told that, the hustling which brought Confidence Haugen her success sent her to Togo, France, London and finally brought her back in Ghana with enough in her bank accounts to kick start her own business.
Life is certainly not EASY!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Redefining Attractiveness | the Women Are ‘Desperately’ CONFUSED
- What is WRONG With This Photo?
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Yvonne Nelson, Sandra Ankobiah, Menaye Donkor & Eazzy
- After Photo Bombing Oprah Winfrey’s Selfie, Idris Elba Raps About it on VVIP’s Selfie Remix
- VIDEO: Miss Ghana Scandal | Security Guard at the Miss Ghana House Narrates How Inna Patty’s Mother-Assaulted Miss Ghana 2013 Winner- Guiseppine Baafi