Confidence Haugen,38, who is currently operating one of the biggest Night Clubs in Ghana has revealed that, she did not attend Secondary School. The mother of one is said to have started hustling straight after J.S.S.
According to PeaceFm,
Glamorous and sexy Confidence disclosed on Friday evening during a live interview with Dzifa Smith on e-TV Ghana’s “Late Night Celebrity Show” that she never attended secondary school.
A viewer of the program sent a text to the hostess to “Ask Confidence which secondary school she attended?” Confidence smiled in shock and Dzifa asked why she was smiling and when she was about to answer a follow up question came from another viewer who wanted Confidence to tell a secret nobody knows about her.
Confidence smiled again and said “Ok I never attended secondary school. That is my secret”. The hottest Dzifa who thought Confidence was joking probed further and Confidence repeated herself adding that “Yes I never attended a secondary school. I started hustling from JSS (Now JHS) and that was it. It is not like I didn’t want to attend secondary school but I didn’t have the means so I started hustling”, she revealed.
This is a real story of from ‘hustling to riches’. GhanaCelebrities.Com is told that, the hustling which brought Confidence Haugen her success sent her to Togo, France, London and finally brought her back in Ghana with enough in her bank accounts to kick start her own business.
Life is certainly not EASY!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Becca Appears Before the World Cup 'Presidential Commission of Inquiry' | Says She Was Paid 250 Dollars Per Day…Total of 3,750 for Being in Brazil
- Top 100 World Universities 2014/15 | Don't Expect to See Any African University in Here
- For the TAKEN Fans: Liam Neeson Returns in TAKEN 3 | Watch the Trailer…
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Nadia Buari on the ROCK!
- Diddy Says Jennifer Lopez's Butt is a 'Work of Art'