Finalists of this year’s Miss Ghana beauty pageant have been keeping fit ahead of an exciting journey to the national finals.
All twenty finalists have for the past few weeks been undergoing series of life coaching, mentoring and grooming.
On the sidelines of all these, are gym sessions held every week at the Total Fitness and Gym Centre, located inside the A&C, East Legon to keep them in shape.
The finalists are taken through various drills by professional instructors, who spend quality time on them. The sessions have been fun so far, and expected to continue through to the days leading to the grand finale.
Miss Ghana 2012 is powered by Exclusive Events Ghana.
It is being held under the theme: “Evolution of Beauty”.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- A Ghana Man's Experience of Living in South Korea | The First Time I Spoke & Smoke Came Out of My Mouth
- CELEB STYLE: What to Wear to CHURCH Inspired By Actress-Martha Ankomah
- HAPPY COUPLE: Godson Yaw Boakye Rekindles Love With WIFE | They Go on A Holiday Together While Afia Schwarzenegger Continues to CRY Blood…
- The Moral Maze: Is It Better To Be Honest And Poor Or Dishonest And Rich?
- The 8 Solid Reasons Why Ghana is in A SH*T Hole Today…