Finalists of this year’s Miss Ghana beauty pageant have been keeping fit ahead of an exciting journey to the national finals.
All twenty finalists have for the past few weeks been undergoing series of life coaching, mentoring and grooming.
On the sidelines of all these, are gym sessions held every week at the Total Fitness and Gym Centre, located inside the A&C, East Legon to keep them in shape.
The finalists are taken through various drills by professional instructors, who spend quality time on them. The sessions have been fun so far, and expected to continue through to the days leading to the grand finale.
Miss Ghana 2012 is powered by Exclusive Events Ghana.
It is being held under the theme: “Evolution of Beauty”.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Watch the Trailer of Juliet Ibrahim’s New Movie-Shattered Romance Starring James Gardiner, Pascaline Edwards, Sonia Ibrahim, Fred Amugi & Others…
- A Paedophile Gay Doctor or a Very Wayward Son?
- Another Ghanaian Woman's Perspective on Nigeria-Part 3
- Old and New HIPLIFE, Which One Rocks?
- Shatta Wale’s Manager-BullDog Has Some BIG Questions for Charter House | Indication That There is No Out of Court Settlement…