Finalists of this year’s Miss Ghana beauty pageant have been keeping fit ahead of an exciting journey to the national finals.
All twenty finalists have for the past few weeks been undergoing series of life coaching, mentoring and grooming.
On the sidelines of all these, are gym sessions held every week at the Total Fitness and Gym Centre, located inside the A&C, East Legon to keep them in shape.
The finalists are taken through various drills by professional instructors, who spend quality time on them. The sessions have been fun so far, and expected to continue through to the days leading to the grand finale.
Miss Ghana 2012 is powered by Exclusive Events Ghana.
It is being held under the theme: “Evolution of Beauty”.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS + VIDEOS OF THE DAY: While Yvonne Nelson Was Chilling in Her New Apartment, Sandra Ankobiah Was All Expensive in the AIR + Jackie Appiah
- Deputy Minister Of Tourism-Dzifa Gomashie SLAMS Nikki Samonas For Showing Her ‘Okro’ Breasts in The Name Of Showbiz
- Kwaw Kese REFUSED BAIL | REMANDED in Police Custody for Smoking Weed in Kumasi
- And the Details Are in…Juliet Ibrahim’s Ex Husband-Kwadwo Safo CHEATED on Her MULTIPLE TIMES + He Now Has 3 CHILDREN With 3 Different WOMEN | Including A New Child Just After Juliet Ibrahim
- Birthday Hottie: Naa Ashorkor Mensah-Doku Turns 26