Finalists of this year’s Miss Ghana beauty pageant have been keeping fit ahead of an exciting journey to the national finals.
All twenty finalists have for the past few weeks been undergoing series of life coaching, mentoring and grooming.
On the sidelines of all these, are gym sessions held every week at the Total Fitness and Gym Centre, located inside the A&C, East Legon to keep them in shape.
The finalists are taken through various drills by professional instructors, who spend quality time on them. The sessions have been fun so far, and expected to continue through to the days leading to the grand finale.
Miss Ghana 2012 is powered by Exclusive Events Ghana.
It is being held under the theme: “Evolution of Beauty”.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- UPDATE: Police Promises to Clamp Down On Organizers of MISS SUPRANATIONAL GHANA
- New Music: 'Tina’ By Fuse ODG Ft. Angel
- Kofi Okyere Darko-KOD and Wife End Their 6 Years Marriage? | Certain Social Media Activity of KOD Was the Last Straw that Broke the Camel’s Back?
- “WHO IS RIHANNA?” New York Judge Says He Doesn’t Know Who Rihanna Is When Her Stalker Appeared in Court
- Another Beauty Pageant Saga: MISS SUPRANATIONAL GHANA in Scandalous Allegations | Some Contestants Want to Exit But Organizers Say No