After the highly successful and record breaking ‘VERA’ Music Video Premiere Party and ahead of his ‘The Revelation’ album release, D-Black and his label ‘Black Avenue Muzik’ launch a free D-Black App for D-Black fans worldwide. Get this , it’s free and keeps you updated on all D-Black music & video releases, events, tours, photo’s, The Dream Chasers Road 2 Revelation Online series, Free music downloads-Black memorabilia giveaways, Concert Ticket giveaways and much more. The D-Black App is a fun app designed to keep fans entertained and get closer to D-Black the artist, entrepreneur and performer.
1) What can the D-Black app do?
The D-Black app enables fans to save the app icon on their iPhone or Android home screen, next to other apps = everything about D-Black within a single touch.
You can install the D-Black app directly from your Facebook page via iPhone/Android Facebook tab (https://www.facebook.com/add.php?api_key=407660909253261&pages)
The D-Black App is auto synced with D-Black’s YouTube, Twitter, Facebook & SoundCloud promotional pages so you get free unlimited access to D-Black music videos, music, twitter updates, facebook posts, in studio recording session videos, The Making of Music Video documentaries and much more
For now the D-Black App runs on only iPhone & Android mobile devices and on P.C and Mac with Safari/Chrome browsers.
2) This is how you can add your D-Black my app icon to your mobile phone desktop, next to other app icons?
After you load your app in the phone browser:
.. on iphone : tap bottom row, middle button, select “save to home screen”
.. on android, (a) bookmark your app, then (b) visit bookmarked pages screen and long press the thumbnail image of the bookmarked app, when screen pops up, select ‘save shortcut to home screen’.
this adds your app icon to your phone’s desktop, next to your other app icons.
INSTALL THE FREE D-BLACK APP ON YOUR DEVICE NOW HERE : -> http://appr.at/dblackgh
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- MORE DETAILS: ITLOS Grants Cote d’Ivoire Injunction Against Ghana In Ongoing Maritime Case
- The International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea Rules Against Ghana | Grants Injunction Requested By Cote d'Ivoire
- Nigerian Advocacy Group SERAP Calls On The International Criminal Court To Investigate Xenophobic Attacks
- Former Assembly Member Shoots Cousins for Calling His Mother 'A Witch'
- Ghana-Cote d’Ivoire Marine Dispute: Judgement On Injunction Expected This Weekend