Ghana’s Majid Michel and Yvonne Okoro picked both Pan African awards in the movie department at the just ended 7th Nigerian Entertainment Awards.
Majid Michel picked the ‘Pan African Actor’ with the movie ‘Somewhere In Africa’ beating his compatriots Van Vicker (Paparazzi), Chris Attoh (6 Hours To Christmas) and John Dumelo (Ties That Bind).
Also in the category were Kevin Ndege Mamboleo (Inside Story) and Edward Kagutuzi (The Mirror Boy).
Majid has already picked several Best Actor awards with the same movie. These awards include, the Best Actor and Supporting Actor at the Ghana Movie Awards, Best Actor at the African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) and Zulu African Film Academy Awards (ZAFAA).
In the ‘Pan African Actress’ category, Actress Yvonne Okoro took hom the award, beating Ama K. Abebrese (Ties That Bind), and Juliet Ibrahim (Crazy Scandal) with her movie ‘Single Six’.
Kudzai Sevenzo (Playing Warriors), Jokate Mwegelo (Chumo) and Millicent Makheido (48) completed the nominations.
Unfortunately both winners were not at the award ceremony because the organisers failed to inform them about their various nominations.
GhanaCelebrities.Com will publish the full winners shortly. Stay tuned.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- God Has Done Wonders | Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams Says His Cedi Rise Prophecy is Now Manifesting
- New Big Brother Africa House Has Been Found | Official Launch Date Revealed
- The Oscar Pistorius Verdict: His Late Girlfriends Family Speaks Out | Rails Against the Judgement and Say ‘It’s Not Justice’
- T. Joshua’s Synagogue Church of All Nations In Lagos Collapses | Killing More than 15 People & Several Others Injured
- Oscar Pistorius FOUND GUILTY of Culpable Homicide | Watch LIVE