Ghana’s Majid Michel and Yvonne Okoro picked both Pan African awards in the movie department at the just ended 7th Nigerian Entertainment Awards.
Majid Michel picked the ‘Pan African Actor’ with the movie ‘Somewhere In Africa’ beating his compatriots Van Vicker (Paparazzi), Chris Attoh (6 Hours To Christmas) and John Dumelo (Ties That Bind).
Also in the category were Kevin Ndege Mamboleo (Inside Story) and Edward Kagutuzi (The Mirror Boy).
Majid has already picked several Best Actor awards with the same movie. These awards include, the Best Actor and Supporting Actor at the Ghana Movie Awards, Best Actor at the African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) and Zulu African Film Academy Awards (ZAFAA).
In the ‘Pan African Actress’ category, Actress Yvonne Okoro took hom the award, beating Ama K. Abebrese (Ties That Bind), and Juliet Ibrahim (Crazy Scandal) with her movie ‘Single Six’.
Kudzai Sevenzo (Playing Warriors), Jokate Mwegelo (Chumo) and Millicent Makheido (48) completed the nominations.
Unfortunately both winners were not at the award ceremony because the organisers failed to inform them about their various nominations.
GhanaCelebrities.Com will publish the full winners shortly. Stay tuned.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PDP is Calling on All Nigerians in Ghana | Travel to Nigeria and Vote For that Deserving Candidate-Goodluck Jonathan on February 14 For a Strong & Better Nigeria…
- Drinking Spot Operator Fined for Disturbing Public Peace | What Happens to the Countless Noisy Churches?
- WhatsApp Is The New ‘Apor’ | 56 Nursing Trainees Sanctioned For Using Application To Cheat During Exams
- KKD Has Been at the Police Hospital for Some Days Now | Bail to Be Requested on Health Grounds?
- Attempt to Steal Wallet Gets Young Man Burnt to Death in Dansoman