After her Brazilian hair drama on the Big Brother Stargame reality show, I thought Eazzy could not survive a day without her precious Brazilian hair.
Eazzy has take off her Brazillian hair to rock her permed hair. To be frank, she looks young and beautiful with her true hair…Far better than that
horse hair she had on her head.
What do you think?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Jim Iyke Gets Into A Fight In Accra & Wanted To Pull A GUN?
- Most Ghanaian Entertainment Journalists/Reporters Are Lazy! Kwame Hagan Throws A SHOT...
- FOR THE HATERS: Yvonne Nelson On Set...
- THE BIG QUESTION: The Lord Is NOT Their Shepherd: Do Pastors Need Bodyguards?
- MUST READ: Who Has The Duty & Right To Ban ‘China-Kente’ – Asantehene or The Government?
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- And Kim Kardashian Shared Another Cute Photo Of Baby-North West
- Zoe Saldana Covers Manhattan Magazine & Talks About Gender Equality, Her Movie Roles + More
- As The New Album Sales Go Over The Top, Beyonce Releases A Video For ‘Drunk In Love’
- Oprah Winfrey Says She Has No Regrets About Not Having Kids
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date